Theory Luffy will gain absolute authority over the Seraphim

The war for the seraphim has begun on Egghead and I find it interesting that the first 4 seraphim we've seen and the ones that are currently on the island are the clones of the warlords who are "friendly" towards the strawhats.

Them being children will play a significant part in doing so. Luffy will capture the hearts of these seraphim rendering the authority order useless through gear 5.

I don't think there's a single shichibukai left that's against Luffy. I think he basically has all the ancient weapons, he's a God. Tbh the only reason the wg is still standing is because Luffy is dumb. So you might as well give Luffy control over everything.

I think Bonney who is conveniently knocked out at the moment has the highest authority over the Seraphim. That was Kumas last wish and Vegapunk obliged.

By gaining Bonney as a friendly rival like Bege, Law, Killer and Kidd our Strawhat captain gains another supernova ally and indirect control over the seraphim.
You might be on to something there...

Symbolism here is Luffy is a god and seraphims are the highest level of angels. He also has the power to turn people into allies.

I dont think that will happen. Seraphim definitely is countered to fight luffy's grand alliance in future . Other than admirals world govt lacks 3rd balance that can make them invincible.

the seraphim are living people. They are sentient and they have personalities. They are also slaves of the WG and Luffy is the liberator of slaves.

So it only makes sense for Luffy to liberate the seraphim. However Idk if that will happen this arc.

You might be on to something there...

Symbolism here is Luffy is a god and seraphims are the highest level of angels. He also has the power to turn people into allies.
As soon as Hawk eyes (clairvoyant) Mihawk laid eyes on Luffy and Zoro back in Baratie he knew he was looking at the potential pirate king and WSS.

When Mihawk took a new look at Luffy in marineford he correctly stated Luffys power of turning enemies into allies was the most fearsome of all and that included Shichibukai, yonko and admirals.

Mihawk was disappointed by Zoro on his island thinking he might have misjudged his battle potential but soon got it confirmed that Zoro indeed was a true WSS candidate who had already cleared the baboons.

Basically, whatever Mihawk tells us we better believe it because he hasn't been wrong once yet.

The war for the seraphim has begun on Egghead and I find it interesting that the first 4 seraphim we've seen and the ones that are currently on the island are the clones of the warlords who are "friendly" towards the strawhats.

Them being children will play a significant part in doing so. Luffy will capture the hearts of these seraphim rendering the authority order useless through gear 5.
Sounds like what Lolda will write. catded
Post automatically merged:

“warrior of liberation” named “nika” leading an army of brown skinned machines of war…

what did he mean by this??? :crazwhat:
:bamathink: