Questions & Mysteries Luffy will get bigger bounty then kaidou for beating him?

S

stealthblack

Kaidou has 4,6 b. luffy got bigger Bounty then katakuri and cracker for beating them, bigger Bounty then crocodile for beating him, bigger Bounty then doflamingo for beating him, bigger Bounty then arlong for beating him. of if he gets help from law and kid he will get lower like 3-4 b?

Whether Luffy has help or not, he'll have a higher bounty for sure. And even if he gets help, the story will act as if he 1-vs-1 him, at least people of OP-verse will.
Post automatically merged:

Blackbeard appears and steal Kaido's DF, Luffy and Blackbeard get a 1.5Billion increase.
That'd be redundant. Does Luffy need to fight a Chinese dragon a second time?

S

Shura

I don't think so....

Because once the World government knows that it was Luffy/Law/Kid etc. or SN alliance defeated Kaido, they will be credited equally and it doesn't matter who deal majority damage...and since it is not going to be solo fight, I don't think Luffy surpasses Kaido's bounty....

PS: Knowing Oda, I don't deny other possibility either

Since he is in a alliance and both emperors are there if no one else will come and disrupt the fight he might arrive at 3b-4b maybe, but I have the feeling the WG or BB will enter the fight as well or even both, because the military might is too big for luffy and the others to fight alone and also this should be a war greater than MF

I think Luffys Bounty would rise to something between 4.7 B and 4.9 B, higher than Kaido but still lower than whitebeard.
And after he becomes PK it will rise to 5 656 000 000 Berrys, higher than Rogers.

Kaidou has 4,6 b. luffy got bigger Bounty then katakuri and cracker for beating them, bigger Bounty then crocodile for beating him, bigger Bounty then doflamingo for beating him, bigger Bounty then arlong for beating him. of if he gets help from law and kid he will get lower like 3-4 b?
The only way Luffy will get a bigger bounty than Kaido is if someone reports to the world government that All of Wano plus eveyone in the alliance is now part of the strawhat crew... Remember Morgans had to say The fire tank pirates and the Germa Kingdom had joined under Luffy to convince everyone he was yonkou... So the same has to happen in wano... The news has to report that there isn't an alliance, the news has to say the heart pirates, Kid pirates, minks and wano samurai are direct subordinates of Luffy for Luffy to get credit for eveything again and surpass Kaido

Of course this won't happen since Oda isn't a hack to repeat the same goddamn joke twice back to back like that

Remember the last time the news mentioned that Luffy was in an alliance, both alliance heads shared the victory equally... both Luffy and law got the same bounty after the Doflamingo incident since that was reported as an ALLIANCE... So as long as the Kaido take down is reported as an ALLIANCE, Luffy will NOT take all the credit... He might reach 2.5 billion at best