General & Others Luffy, you won't be forgotten!

Are you gonna miss him ?

• Yes

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • NO

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Zori for the MC

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Nami for the MC

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Namis for the MC

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
I can't believe no one made this thread !

Our MC died after 1043 chapters! He was funny, cool, little bit weirdo but he didn't deserve to die like that!

Zori dying too!

Maybe it's the time for the 3rd most important character to become the MC : Namis!!

Anyway, say good things about Luffys please. We need to pay our condolences to our favorite Mugiwara :amazing:
Post automatically merged:

Edit : the hell is Mr go @RayanOO @Natalija @Pantheos

:josad:

Last edited:
Man that dude is the real antagonist made Dressrosa hard for the strawhats now made Luffy lose attack Robin

Mr.Go has the potential for being a recurring antagonist

I expect Luffy to be either possessed momentarily or to be a reincarnation of Joy Boy more likely or even simply to have some of his genetics in his body and have awakened them in a pattern similar to Sanji's except different in nature.

Nope, he is straight up joyboys reincarnation, it does not explain Luffy freeing people, making friends and enemies allies fight for him, having the dream of being the freest person in the world, having Voice of All Things( which his Voat allowed him to speak aka momo and communicate with law's crew).

It does not explain him wanting to be a pirate and be free BEFORE he met Shanks( as stated in the Vivre Card databook).

Luffy's soul is before he ate his devil fruit is the same soul that joyboy and Roger had.

His Devil Fruit was also joyboy's power.

Now, him awakening is syncing up his soul with his powers bringing back joyboy( Luffy complete).

It still Luffy but he is also joyboy reborn. He is still Luffy fue to him having different experiences and different genetics.

I'm fairly confident Luffy will be back and kick in again but first I expect an epic clash against Kaido where Luffy is probably either possessed or kinda possessed. It's possible he isn't either tho.