Chapter Discussion Luffy Zoro Lucci and Kaku in One Piece 1076 were so fun

The gags and interactions between Straw Hats are so boring and repetitive
Always the same
Brook asking for panties, Sanji simping, Sanji and Zoro dickfighting, Weak Trio hiding in fear etc
Boring and overexaggerated to the point where is loathing

Instead when Oda takes out Luffy and Zoro from the Straw Hats and puts them together with other character it becomes much much better under every aspect
For example I loved Luffy and Zoro interacting with Kid, Killer and Law during the Rooftop fight
Their internal competitiveness among Supernovas perfectly blended with their bond as comrades who fight the same enemy

Now the last chapter was the same, with Luffy and Zoro pairing with Lucci and Kaku
Never been much a fan of Lucci, but I'm loving him the way he is characterized in Egghead
I found the iinteractions between these four just too funny
Everything was spontaneous
Not forced
Just fun in a old-One-Piece-style

Kaku with Lucci was especially fun
Loved Kaku's "very convincing and absolutely not threatening" answer in the 1st and 2nd panel lol
Always found Kaku one of the best side villains, you just can't hate him, he is a nice character
The perfect balance between gags and serious side

Now this was unnecessary fanservice but we know Oda can't resist to the archetype of old villains becoming sort of allies, even if temporarily, for the Straw Hats
Was very resembling to the panel of Luffy and Jinbe allying with Crocodile in Impel Down

@Finalbeta @T.D.A @Zowo @yorosenpai @ConquistadoR @Fleet Leader Fenaker @The White Crane @kumae @Geo @Sentinel @Orojackson Refugee @Peroroncino @Redboy776 @Rekien @Sword God Ryuma @nik87 @Manos. AsuraZoro @NAMELESS @Blazing Lion @Reborn @Gelo @bennbeckman @mly90 @Akagami Law @style @sanji D Goat @Marimo_420 @Shishi @Geo @Money D Malio @ShadowStyle369 @matt245 @ShishioIsBack @Cyrus the Cactus

Yeah, it is refreshing. I like how Oda has reintroduced old villains in the timeline (the one downside is the speculative wank like post prison gain Doffy). It is also way more interesting (at least for me) when there are multiple factions interacting in the same location with each trying secure their interests, making temporary alliances etc., keeps things exciting and full of suspense.

lol as a big rob lucci fanboy his attitude this chapter was hilarious...kaku trying to lie and scheme his way out and lucci was like screw all that strawhat when i get loose i'm coming for your head and the rest of your crew...vegapunks dead...stussy dead lolol i'm hoping by the end of this arc we see a shift where lucci admits to luffy being a yonko would be a nice moment for him.I also would love for oda to have zoro flex in front of him letting him know its not just luffy he can not beat.

lol as a big rob lucci fanboy his attitude this chapter was hilarious...kaku trying to lie and scheme his way out and lucci was like screw all that strawhat when i get loose i'm coming for your head and the rest of your crew...vegapunks dead...stussy dead lolol i'm hoping by the end of this arc we see a shift where lucci admits to luffy being a yonko would be a nice moment for him.I also would love for oda to have zoro flex in front of him letting him know its not just luffy he can not beat.
Yeah damn Kaku and Lucci were perfect together
Never been much interested in Lucci but he was a top character in this chapter

Couldn't agree more with you. I found this chapter mad fun and joyful (much better than G5s trash gags) + I loved how they interacted.

They key to victory is to separate the two main characters (Luffy and Zoro) from the rest (of the SHs) and add secondary characters that the community really like.