Character Discussion Luffy & Zoro Parallels All Throughout One Piece

Nobody here is talking about strength. Luffy Zoro has been portrayed as a duo from the east blue and have given multiple parallels more than that of Zoro
Yeah your not fooling anyone.

Candybois: But..but…Oda drew a cover request by a fan in which Zoro and Sanji are shown as rivals, so that means Zoro and Sanji are equal and real duo.

Also: they appeared together sometimes, so they must be on par!

... then when Luffy and Zoro appear together in a shit ton of panels and cover and battle scenes, conveniently that doesn't mean anything...
Yes I think they have been fairly equal for almost the entire duration of the series.

The only time in which Zoro stood clearly above was post Enma training prior to Luffy's recent power creep and expecially prior ACoC development

The main post was about Luffy and Zoro parallels and how Luffy and Zoro have been portrayed as comparable by Oda lot more than Zoro and Sanji.
You said no one is talking about strength yet I quoted multiple people talking about strength including you which means I'm right. This thread is copium of zoro fans trying to pair him with luffy despite the fact that luffy is clearly much stronger.

This just a were comparing similarities of these characters for no reason like you were implying.

Cute. I made this as a Luffy stan myself lmfao.
Even @Luffydom56 cosigned this, as a greater Luffy than me.
😂😂
Yes and the threads goal isn't a luffy fan trying to hype luffy who they think is much weaker than zoro. These threads are always zoro fans trying to hype zoro by comparing to luffy despite the obvious errors in this whole argument and luffy clearly being much stronger.

You said no one is talking about strength yet I quoted multiple people talking about strength including you which means I'm right. This thread is copium of zoro fans trying to pair him with luffy despite the fact that luffy is clearly much stronger.

This just a were comparing similarities of these characters for no reason like you were implying.

Yes and the threads goal isn't a luffy fan trying to hype luffy who they think is much weaker than zoro. These threads are always zoro fans trying to hype zoro by comparing to luffy despite the obvious errors in this whole argument and luffy clearly being much stronger.
Is not about strenght is about luffy-zoro as a duo
If you are going to contribute
Please get out of here

Why don't you go cry and rant somewhere else?
Does Zoro really live rent free in the head of his haters?
Lol saying luffy>zoro means I'm a hater not surprising coming from some 1 dickriding zoro all day and bashing sanji whenever he gets the chance.
Post automatically merged:

Is not about strenght is about luffy-zoro as a duo
If you are going to contribute
Please get out of here
I already provided multiple posts showing people using it as a measure of strength in this thread.

If you are going to contribute try actually refuting my points instead of wasting everyone's time.

Last edited:

You are taking just two three recent comments in the thread and ignoring whole other several pages of content. And there is nothing wrong in comparing Luffy's and Zoro’s strength, Zoro unlike Luffy and Sanji is a strength driven character. It would be shame if he is not on par with Luffy as his first mate and rhm. Luffy’s power comes from his resilience and his zeal to protect his nakama, Luffy struggles and takes help. Zoro on the other hand take his opponent as competition and seems them as a way to grow strong. Oda has always shown how strong is zoro by people mistaking him as captain. In water 7 by Franky’s group, skypiea by ohm, in dressrosa, in Saboady. He is classified as supernova and worstgen, had conqueror’s just like Luffy.

This was made at a time when people said there’s no comparable relationship between Luffy and Zoro. I did not indicate strength between those two since that’s open up for interpretation in 100 different ways.

You are bringing that on yourself.

I have simply just congregated a number of panels and story lines that Luffy and Zoro share to the T.

With a shit thousand or parallels, Zoro even if close and comparable is not as as strong as Luffy.

Imagine how big is the gap between Sanji and Zoro, when there are far more Luffy-Zoro parallels than Zoro-Sanji ones.

Imagine how enormous is the gap between Luffy and Sanji... when Luffy-Sanji parallels basically do not even exist.
Oh, except for this... Strawhats believing in Luffy for fighting and in Sanji for baking a cake loool

Clearest example ever

Last edited:

There is also no indication on this thread of anyone Vehemently arguing Luffy weaker than Zoro.

Now, if you are adamant on Zoro being significantly weaker than Luffy, I’m sure a few folks such as @ShishioIsBack @nik87 can debate you on that elsewhere

You are taking just two three recent comments in the thread and ignoring whole other several pages of content. And there is nothing wrong in comparing Luffy's and Zoro’s strength, Zoro unlike Luffy and Sanji is a strength driven character. It would be shame if he is not on par with Luffy as his first mate and rhm. Luffy’s power comes from his resilience and his zeal to protect his nakama, Luffy struggles and takes help. Zoro on the other hand take his opponent as competition and seems them as a way to grow strong. Oda has always shown how strong is zoro by people mistaking him as captain. In water 7 by Franky’s group, skypiea by ohm, in dressrosa, in Saboady. He is classified as supernova and worstgen, had conqueror’s just like Luffy.
You said its not about strength and you lied. Now your moving the goalposts saying "well its only the recent ones"(by the way it isn't)

This is literally from the first page of this thread.

Short summary and schematization, power levels related however:

Whisky Peak:

They were killing each other, Nami's constituted a providential intervetion

Enies Lobby:

Asura Zoro would have been able to low diff Kaku had it been triggered immediately. Not even Lucci could have attained the same. Of course we don't know how much Asura would last but Zoro was also meant to be fast enough to land attacks on Lucci.

TS:

Zoro undertook the best training due allegedly facing Mihawk.

Wano:

Oda is soloing all non Zoro fans.
I will add to that....kaku's "powerlevel" was measured before he got his girafe fruit, and that was a huge boost in power seeing how slashing the entirety of the ennies lobby building at the time was considered to be a pretty big feat. Plus the dificulty of the battle also has to be accounted for, Zoro didnt had that much trouble with kaku, it was a mid diff fight, but Luffy was unnable to move after his fight with Lucci implying it was an extreme diff fight that he barely managed to win.

Zoro was also doing pretty well against jabra AND kaku while ussing sogeking as a sword.

Conclusion: Zoro would likely been able to defeat Lucci with the same dificulty or easier than Luffy did.

and "there is nothing wrong with comparing strength"
Also you yourself were literally comparing strength and you tried to gaslight me by saying its not happening. In this thread you shit on sanji fans for comparing zoro/sanji

Candybois: But..but…Oda drew a cover request by a fan in which Zoro and Sanji are shown as rivals, so that means Zoro and Sanji are equal and real duo.
Your reply was to someone who was making a strength comparison of luffy/zoro and all you did was shit on people for thinking sanji/zoro this just reinforces my point that this is copium.

You said its not about strength and you lied. Now your moving the goalposts saying "well its only the recent ones"(by the way it isn't)

This is literally from the first page of this thread.

and "there is nothing wrong with comparing strength"
Also you yourself were literally comparing strength and you tried to gaslight me by saying its not happening. In this thread you shit on sanji fans for comparing zoro/sanji

Your reply was to someone who was making a strength comparison of luffy/zoro and all you did was shit on people for thinking sanji/zoro this just reinforces my point that this is copium.
I don’t think you have the right understanding of what “Copium” means