Fanclub Luffy/Zoro/Sanji - The Monster Trio Fanclub!!!

Do you like the Monster Trio dynamics?

• Total voters
Welcome to the one and only, the top 3 fighters of the Strawhat crew. The Monster Trio Fanclub!!!:lumazed::zosmug::stealthblack:

1st Monster Trio member!

“Straw Hat” Monkey D. Luffy

2nd Monster Trio member!

“Pirate Hunter” Roronoa Zoro

3rd Monster Trio member!

“Black Leg” Vinsmoke Sanji

Here you can discuss anything about the Monster Trio, their favorite moments/dynamics, favorite clothings, fighting styles, etc.

You can also post fanarts, gifs, articles, etc. as long as it’s related to the Monster Trio.🗿

And per usual, no trolling, bashing, baiting allowed. Power level discussion have no place here so discuss that somewhere else. This thread is about discussing their characters and please limit your favoritism as much as possible. For example, if you say, “I’m a Luffy fan but I also like Zoro and Sanji too.” That’s fine.

But things like, “I respect the M3 but Luffy is a way better character than both Zoro and Sanji combined and Luffy can beat Zoro and Sanji at the same time”, or “There are M3 dynamics but Luffy/Zoro duo, Zoro/Sanji duo, Luffy/Sanji duo is more apparent than M3.” Yes I respect that but that’s not what this thread is about. So please keep those kind of discussions elsewhere.

With that being said, if you’re one of those cultured folks that believes in the holy presence of Monster Trio and wants to join, then I’ll gladly welcome you with open arms.:rosismile:

Members

Last edited: