Future Events Luffy's bounty post-Egghead

Luffy is about to face 5 Gorosei in battle, and at least hurt one, a feat that no one not even Roger did in all the story of pirates, maybe even in the 800 years of WG no one has met the 5 elder in battle.

It should be easily 5m, but it's not
That not how it works. Otherwise Nika bounty should be already above Kaido.

If they just escape luffy bound probably goes up a 300 to 500 million dew attacking gorosei and being blamed for egghead. If kizaru and/or a gorosei member falls his bounty probably gets at least a billion to 1.5 billion increase.

if it get increase probably 4 Bil and BB Will Get 5 Bill+ after defeating shanks
Post automatically merged:

I'm doing so and I don't remember ever Luffy having a bounty upgrade....just after receiving one the arc prior.
we are in last saga getting an increase is likely if he the only increase after egg head for him probably is after defeating BB so it make sense for him to get 4Bil after egg head and 5.6 after defeating BB and getting one piece

I have stopped caring about bounties since crocodile's bounty reveal. Man got bounty around 2B simply because of him being a logia and intelligence where BB had to do so much to get 2B.

It completely depends on plot.
To be honest, Teach had defeated Marco and his crew and nothing more except maybe Hachinosu which is hard to power scale.

Luffy defeated the number 1 of Bigmom to get 1.5 billion

Reasons behind Crocodile’s bounty are unknown though. It’s not even « logia and intelligence ». Fans made that up

That not how it works. Otherwise Nika bounty should be already above Kaido.
It better be. Or else it makes no sense. Kaido was defeated during last arc

3B is due to pirate alliance

It’s not and obviously Egghead is a major catastrophic event with all the Gorosei landing and absolutely no way to cover up Nika or the coming intel leak

Luffy is dropping Kid and Law from riding his coattails, he always should have had a higher bounty and now it’s even clearer
Not to mention "Luffy kidnapping Vegapunk and inciting the Marines to declare a Buster Call" is now front page global news, so they have no option but to increase his bounty without question. The real question whether or not the other Straw Hats will get a bounty raise just for being associated with Luffy. It would be odd for them to get another bounty raise so soon, but we're already in the first phase of the final saga.

But if Vega's message gets out, the government will have a tough time twisting the truth.

That’s assuming Luffy even manages to get away from the gorosei. Right now that’s not looking too good for him. The odds are stacked against him pretty heavily. I suspect if he manages to make it out in one piece he’ll probably make it to the 4.5 billion range. Eventually surpassing Roger’s/Dragon’s bounty by the time he finds the treasure.

Last edited:
Shanks=4.9~5.1
Bb=4.9~5.3
Luffy=4.6~5
Or better 4~5
:josad:If you think Shanks getting a bountry increase and above 4.5B...sorry

Oda made sure that Shanks vs Kidd encounter ends quickly without even Navy knowing that Shanks or Kid was at Elbaf
And the fact it happened at Elbaf was to keep that encounter secretive !

Only Teacg & Luffy getting huge increase
Irs 99% unlikely that Shanks gets an increase

Well yes.
Looking at the pattern of luffy bounty.
100 M ==> 300 M (3x) ==> 400 M (individual So not counted) ==> 500 M (100 M for warlord of compared to Pre time Skip) ==> 1.5 B (3x again) ==>
now there are two routes from here
1st being
3 B (Sus but it probably got Rounded off as 2.5 B as he got 100 M before , but got 1 B) ==> 4 B (Egghead/marineford 1B/100M).

2nd Being
Oda fucked up and it should have been.
4.5 B (1.5 × 3 times) ==> 5.5 B (Egghead/Marineford comparison) (Also the final bounty Surpassing Rogers).

I also expect other yonkou to get a hike.

BB (4.996 B) - For beating law (I expect him to be around WB bounty).

Shanks (5.048 B) - For beating Kid , 1 B. Around WB.

Buggy (4.1 B or 5.1 B) , Mihawk (5.6 B) , Crocodile (2.9 B)- they will probably Raid Impel down (My theory/headcanon).
More bounty cuz , 1 B for raiding Impel down and releasing types of doflamingo/weevil and also Adding all Boa to the crew. (Making the full Rox Pirates)
And mihawk get extra as he intercepts Either Fujitora or Aramaki , most probably Fujitora because he isn't allowed in any marine base but Impel down comes under the authority of WG.
Cooking until the hawkeyes fanfic:milaugh:

:josad:If you think Shanks getting a bountry increase and above 4.5B...sorry

Oda made sure that Shanks vs Kidd encounter ends quickly without even Navy knowing that Shanks or Kid was at Elbaf
And the fact it happened at Elbaf was to keep that encounter secretive !

Only Teacg & Luffy getting huge increase
Irs 99% unlikely that Shanks gets an increase
How does Buggy know Shanks is going after one piece now?

Last edited:
Given the World Government can't hide Nika's existence anymore, they will have to give to Luffy a bounty putting him in the same ballpark than the other Yonkou. So a bounty of ~4 billion.
Oda likes puns so let's say a bounty of 4.025 billion.