Powers & Abilities Luffy's crew ought to surpass Rocks' crew: Sanji will definitely get conqueror's haki

@Master OF Haki Funny that you mention this, I have often pointed out how Sanji's character and willpower resembles WB, Sabo and Ace, one of my posts below:

This is very similar to what I did on the thriller back forum ... But I don't know if '' quartermaster '' would fit exactly in the definition of the role that Sanji has been playing in the story.

I mean, Sanji is definitely the heart of the team (@Soleus said something like this). It is he who protects the weakest strawhatz most of the time, it is he who saves them dozens of times and Sanji is the one who leads and advises them many times throughout history. He has an incredible role on the team, he also has a very deep relationship with Luffy, often looking like he is the immediate one.

There are idiots who do not know the character Sanji, and do not know the true mindset of his personality and willpower.
The term ''Sanji has no willpower like Luffy and Zoro, so he won't be top tier'' is dumb and problematic on so many levels ...

Sanji's willpower is not directly driven by the dream of finding all blue. His willpower is completely linked to his proactive role within the crew to save and protect the weakest, per statement:

I agree that, Sanji's willpower in getting stronger, obviously is not linked to his dream of finding all blue, he doesn't need to be strong to achieve his dream. Sanji's entire evolution of strength, development in willpower is driven to protect people and have the prominent role on the team, even being the wing that makes Luffy fly.

Sanji is like Whitebeard and Sabo. All their willpower to get stronger is to protect who they like:

@Master OF Haki Funny that you mention this, I have often pointed out how Sanji's character and willpower resembles WB, Sabo and Ace, one of my posts below:
Sanji's entire need of getting stronger is so he can protect the weak. The reason he wanted to get stronger when he was a kid was so he could protect the Baratie. And now the reason he wants to get stronger is to protect the SHs.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Lol sanji won't get CoC, we don't know Koby left hand yet maybe smoker or drake
Koby-Luffy CoC
Helempoo-Zoro CoC
Sanji-?
Post automatically merged:

I know right just like how mihawk this chapter randomly got CoC bcuz of zoro
Dude, your Coby obsession is really creepy, why you keep bring up Coby everywhere?

Sanji's entire need of getting stronger is so he can protect the weak. The reason he wanted to get stronger when he was a kid was so he could protect the Baratie. And now the reason he wants to get stronger is to protect the SHs.
Yes, that is a fact. 99% of the time that Sanji fights, it's always about: Protecting someone weaker. And this became part of the character Sanji during the story, his kind heart makes his willpower to become stronger to be a protective guardian.

That's why I say, Sanji's willpower is very similar to that of WB and Sabo. Whose characters have dedicated their lives and become stronger to protect those they love

@Soleus also made a very good post on the subject acknowledging Sanji's real nature:

This is very true, and goes to the essence of Sanji. And proof of this was on display on Thriller Bark(among many other instances) when Sanji told Zoro he had his dream to worry about while Sanji prepared to sacrifice himself and his own dream to Kuma. It showed two things proving your point: Firstly, it showcased that Sanji's desire to protect a crewmate is above the desire to find All Blue. Secondly, by doing that, he proves that what drives him to get stronger is in fact his protective nature, his kindness, rather than the dream of All Blue. Yet it's still a precious dream to him.

Every time Sanji made the choice to throw himself in the line of fire to shield another crewmate was a choice to fail in finding All Blue, but to succeed in saving a crewmate. How's that for strength?

Already in his introductory arc did Sanji put someone else above his dream of finding All Blue, and Oda focuses on this again in WCI arc, where he does the same. Sanji's introduction to the series was an exploration of his character more than his fighting prowess, we got to learn about his struggles, his principles, his promises,....

...his compassion:

His compassion broke through Gin's barrier and reached his core, as it did with Viola, Pudding, the Vinsmokes. These characters lived their whole lives without experiencing something similar, they thus underwent a change and Sanji turned them from enemies to allies. By showing some broken souls true kindness. Again, how's that for strength?

Sanji's strength/willpower is derived from his care for others.

Roger managed to beat rocks, far as we know it was just him and rayleigh that have CoC, unless you want to count young shanks too for some reason....
:myman:
Franky>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sanji, and i dare you name an arc that both appeared and Franky didnt outshine the crap out of Sanji after the TS.