Powers & Abilities Luffy's crew ought to surpass Rocks' crew: Sanji will definitely get conqueror's haki

For starters because even if we took the parallel with the Roger Pirates into account numerically speaking Sanji's CoC would not be required mandatorily, but also because he didn't demonstrate to possess that much of a powerful imo and/or the characteristics of a supreme king/leader. :kayneshrug:

I recall when he would prefer to marry Pudding and say goodbye to All Blue instead of pursuing his dream. This is something Luffy and Zoro would of most likely never even seriously thought about.

I don't know what kind of arc you read, but I would like to touch on it briefly.

Sanji accepted to go for the safety of his crew .
After receiving the threat, he left Zou to see the situation. At that time, Sanji had no idea what Luffy was doing. Zou, on the other hand, was in trouble.
First aim of Sanji was he told his father that he would not accept the marriage and that this would not happen.
Then,
He was then threatened with Zeffs life and his hands. He had to accept conditions for his crew safety and Zeff's lives.

Then, after reunited Luffy, he said that he would not leave his family (especially his sister, as we saw in flashbacks) and that he accepted to die for Zeff and them. That means Big Mom is a monster . Let me go to die and you abondon here. Sanji know that Big Mom can kill everyone.

I guess you can't fully assess or understand the situation.

You overlook Sanji and Robin's childhood traumas. Even after Robin at Enies was released , we did not see much activity from her . Just like Sanji, because her trauma wouldn't allow it.

Now let's get back to your claim. Given the current circumstances and considering that there is a monster like Big Mom, and Zeffs life and crew safety in danger. Any crew member would do same thing in the same conditions. But there is one feature that distinguishes Sanji from others.

Sanji says he can't leave his family. Luffy also said I know, you are like that. For you, this may mean surrender.

His only passion is safety of his crew. This is the first dream of everyone in the crew. For this, Zoro kneeled in front of Mihawk to be more strong to be protect Captain and crew .

I mean CoC doesn't work with your surrender to the dream things . CoC works resolutely with people's passions. We know that when it comes to determination in that crew, Zoro comes to mind first and then Sanji.

For example ,

Luffy said he found out way to defeat Kaido.
We already know it.
Post automatically merged:

Yes, conqueror his (inner demons) i.e, Vinsmoke childhood
If you are happy , I hope Oda kill Sanji. :)

Now that Zoro showed CoC and Yamato ; Sanji stans started pushing the agenda of him having CoC and the need of awakening it :doffytroll:

But rest assured ; He won't awaken it , a true Conqueror / King won't be a simp around in the battlefield
This reminds me of you Zoro stans saying that Mihawk has now conqueror haki when previously you were all saying that conqueror haki was a useless power because you were scared of Shanks > Mihawk. :milaugh:

I don't know what kind of arc you read, but I would like to touch on it briefly.

Sanji accepted to go for the safety of his crew .
After receiving the threat, he left Zou to see the situation. At that time, Sanji had no idea what Luffy was doing. Zou, on the other hand, was in trouble.
First aim of Sanji was he told his father that he would not accept the marriage and that this would not happen.
Then,
He was then threatened with Zeffs life and his hands. He had to accept conditions for his crew safety and Zeff's lives.

Then, after reunited Luffy, he said that he would not leave his family (especially his sister, as we saw in flashbacks) and that he accepted to die for Zeff and them. That means Big Mom is a monster . Let me go to die and you abondon here. Sanji know that Big Mom can kill everyone.

I guess you can't fully assess or understand the situation.

You overlook Sanji and Robin's childhood traumas. Even after Robin at Enies was released , we did not see much activity from her . Just like Sanji, because her trauma wouldn't allow it.

Now let's get back to your claim. Given the current circumstances and considering that there is a monster like Big Mom, and Zeffs life and crew safety in danger. Any crew member would do same thing in the same conditions. But there is one feature that distinguishes Sanji from others.

Sanji says he can't leave his family. Luffy also said I know, you are like that. For you, this may mean surrender.

His only passion is safety of his crew. This is the first dream of everyone in the crew. For this, Zoro kneeled in front of Mihawk to be more strong to be protect Captain and crew .

I mean CoC doesn't work with your surrender to the dream things . CoC works resolutely with people's passions. We know that when it comes to determination in that crew, Zoro comes to mind first and then Sanji.

For example ,

Luffy said he found out way to defeat Kaido.
We already know it.

If you are happy , I hope Oda kill Sanji. :)
You typed an essay and yet my point still remains. Looks like you are the one who can't read / assess the situation properly after all. :kayneshrug:

It still doesn't excuses Sanji for the weak will he displayed on WCI. Answer to this simple question: would Zoro and Luffy ever think about giving up to their dreams for even just one second in their lives knowing that a way to get away without sacrificing their beloved ones can most likely be found?

You are just pathetically excusing Sanji either out of lack of comprehension or bias or both more probably.

You typed an essay and yet my point still remains. Looks like you are the one who can't read / assess the situation properly after all. :kayneshrug:

It still doesn't excuses Sanji for the weak will he displayed on WCI. Answer to this simple question: would Zoro and Luffy ever think about giving up to their dreams for even just one second in their lives knowing that a way to get away without sacrificing their beloved ones can most likely be found?

You are just pathetically excusing Sanji either out of lack of comprehension or bias or both more probably.
Zoro already scarified his dream for
Luffy in tb and luffy would 100% sacrifice his dream if it meant protecting his friends .

The comment about knowing about a way to get away without sacrifing their beloved ones can most likely be found is hindsight.

At the time Sanji was up agianst a Yonko with his hands and his father figure held hostage. There was no easy way out of sanjis situation.

You right . Zoro kneeled in front of Mihawk . Could you explain what kind of dream zoro try to come true by kneeling .d

Luffy in tb and luffy would 100% sacrifice his dream if it meant protecting his friends .

The comment about knowing about a way to get away without sacrifing their beloved ones can most likely be found is hindsight.

At the time Sanji was up agianst a Yonko with his hands and his father figure held hostage. There was no easy way out of sanjis situation.

I wrote short he did not understand.
I wrote article he did not understand.
Because he is closed. I suggest you should not spend your breath for him.

Zoro didn't sacrifice his dream for Luffy. Actually when he joins him he specifies that this will not implicate that he will have to give up to his dream in order to follow him in his journey to become Pirate King.

I concur that he would probably give up to his dream in order to save Luffy's life but in that specific situation I seriously doubt that either Zoro or Luffy would have acted like Sanji giving up to their dreams just because the situation looked harsh. How many super duper harsh situations did Zoro and Luffy venture in with courage?

Zoro didn't sacrifice his dream for Luffy. Actually when he joins him he specifies that this will not implicate that he will have to give up to his dream in order to follow him in his journey to become Pirate King.

I concur that he would probably give up to his dream in order to save Luffy's life but in that specific situation I seriously doubt that either Zoro or Luffy would have acted like Sanji giving up to their dreams just because the situation looked harsh. How many super duper harsh situations did Zoro and Luffy venture in with courage?
What did you think Zoro saying to kuma to take his head means?

So would have Sanji go gun ho with Luffy and take on an entire yonkou crew, somehow remove his explosive bracelets (The very same type that the celestial dragons use) and go all the way to east blue to protect Zeff from assassins.

Do you understand how ridiculous that sounds

What did you think Zoro saying to kuma to take his head means?

So would have Sanji go gun ho with Luffy and take on an entire yonkou crew, somehow remove his explosive bracelets (The very same type that the celestial dragons use) and go all the way to east blue to protect Zeff from assassins.

Do you understand how ridiculous that sounds
I'm merely referring to giving up his dreams and staying on WCI accepting to marry Pudding, instead of attempting to resist and be patient, trusting in his crewmates and their capabilities.

I'm merely referring to giving up his dreams and staying on WCI accepting to marry Pudding, instead of attempting to resist and be patient, trusting in his crewmates and their capabilities.
We already know why he did so, it was to protect Luffy and the other strawhats. At the time Luffy and the rest of the crew had no hope of overcoming Big mom.

It was only later after talking to Reiju that he wasn't backed into the corner that he thought he was and goes to back Luffy

Giving his life for Luffy means sacrificing his dream for him, just like Luffy was about to give up on his dream because he lost Ace. If anything, Zoro seems to have more willpower because he pretty much hasn't ever faced a situation as difficult as Sanji's or Luffy's.

And what he said when he joined is irrelevant because it's quite obvious that he developed in a different direction, as Mihawk noticed when he knelt in front of him.

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
I can totally see it either against Blackbeard or the World Government.

Luffy, Zoro, Yamato, Sanji, Usopp

5 Conquers in the crew, but Sanji and Usopp'll never have Adv. CoC.
Yeah, but they can use another type of Advanced CoC. Now in Onigashima we're seeing CoC+CoA, probably Mihawk or Shanks will show us CoC+CoO(i think the clarivendence it's that).
Kaido and Big Mom are massive tankers, so they doesn't need an amazing CoO, but Shanks for example are a "normal" human, and i'm expecting him to had this one.

Giving his life for Luffy means sacrificing his dream for him, just like Luffy was about to give up on his dream because he lost Ace. If anything, Zoro seems to have more willpower because he pretty much hasn't ever faced a situation as difficult as Sanji's or Luffy's.
He didn't factually give his life for Luffy however, he accepted the risk, but that's something he does daily by sticking with the SHs, although this time the risk was greater, yes. He wasn't walking the plank to be put to death like Roger however, he did well taking the gambit cause he then even survived. It's not the same situation.

Also I already mentioned how yes, he would presumptively sacrifice his life for Luffy even if it meant getting more extreme than with Kuma, but that's a different kettle of fish.

Accepting to marry Pudding would have meant saying forever goodbye to his dream to find the All Blue, he could have very well trusted his nakama more before taking such an extreme decision in order to save Zeff. That wasn't a display of massive will to me. I'm fairly confident Luffy would have trusted his nakama more than Sanji did in such instance. He trusted Ace despite his Vivre Card was bursting in order to keep his journey, he would have probably trusted his nakama in order to find a solution. Then we can agree to disagree.