Theory Luffy's Mother is...

Recently I've been going mad in putting together clues as to who Luffy's mother is.

We know she's NOT Garps daughter as we've received actual confirmation that Garp IS Dragon's father.
We know she's NOT a revolutionary as none of the Revolutionaries other than Kuma knew Dragon had a son.

I've theorized Luffy's mother was an Amazon, more specifically the missing Amazonian Empress who's reign was between Shakky and Hancock.

We know that Amazonian women leave the island and return pregnant and that ONLY daughters are born.

According to the Greek Amazons legend "The Amazons and Gargareans had for many generations met in secrecy once a year during two months in spring, in order to produce children. These encounters would take place in accordance with ancient tribal customs and collective offers of sacrifices. All females were retained by the Amazons themselves, and males were returned to the Gargareans. "

I believe they go out to sea to seek out strong warriors to copulate with, then bare children. They keep the girls and send the boys back to their fathers. I belive Luffy's mother (who I'll call Lily) had a child with Dragon 19 years ago on the Kuja pirate ship, when they found he was a boy, they sent him to Dragon who them gave the child to Garp to raise. It was around this time the Boa sisters were captured by slave traders as well.

In Sabaody the direction in which Kuma sent the strawhats was chosen purposefully EXCEPT for Luffy. He could have sent Luffy to Baltigo but chose not to, so why would he send him to a place that would mean certain death? I believe Kuma chose to send Luffy to Amazon Lily since his mother was the former Empress but little did he know that Empress Lily had died due to love sickness, as she longed to be with her son but was unable to.

actual confirmation that Garp IS Dragon's father
Not really true now, innit?
Dragon is the leader of them and a founding member. If Dragon was Garps son then Garp would not say that he is one of them now. He would say that he founded them. The way Garp phrases it implies that the organization already existed when his son joined them.

When kuma sent luffy to amazon lily, ace already captured by BB

Kuma knows they are brothers (maybe from marine/dragon) so he sent him to the nearest island from impel down to rescue ace which is amazon lily....

Also i believe baltigo is hidden from goverment / map because vegapunk and kuma is still friend with dragon

I think Dragon got his tattoo after marrying some tribal girl.I don't think Luffy mother is someone noteworthy.Ace's mom was just a random woman.

Still hoping Luffy mother is a CD and she got ousted.
If Kuma & Ginny flashback is top 5 for some. Luffy's mother gonna be top 1 because Oda likes to top himself as a writer. Hense the stakes keeps on getting bigger and bigger.