Powers & Abilities Luffy's right hand man and left hand man learned ACOC earlier than him

Delude yourself. AdvCoC is when black lightening comes out. Ashura had no AdvCoC only basic CoC that too not out of Zoro's own effort. It was unconsciously used or if I distort the facts like you do, Enma is the one releasing Lolo's hidden haki. No Enma, No CoC. Do you zolotards think only you can distort the fact?

Zoro and Zolotards live rent free in your head?
Nah, Luffy lives Rent free on all Zolocucks head. I don't want to reply because I was recently banned for replying a zolocuck with all the mods bias towards them. I don't talk about Zolo as much as the zolocucks do in Luffy's thread. So don't generalize mate, you may have someone living rent free, I don't.

Nah, Luffy lives Rent free on all Zolocucks head. I don't want to reply because I was recently banned for replying a zolocuck with all the mods bias towards them. I don't talk about Zolo as much as the zolocucks do in Luffy's thread. So don't generalize mate, you may have someone living rent free, I don't.
You probably got banned due to not Providing facts or evidence to the argument rather just spewing insults to people. I have never seen anyone getting banned over contributing to the thread/topic. Rather it's always someone who diverts from it and start attacking the person.

No need to distort the facts