Theory Lunarian Suit Sanji?!

Which version of the RS are we going to see?

• Phoenix Suit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RS2, the usual RS with an updated design (Franky or Vegapunk)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Here with the craziest idea ever :steef:

I think the drug Sora took had some lunarian thing into it. Sanji started feeling weird after he clashed with King, Sanji thought it was the RS doing because he was the most reasonable hypothesis but it was touching King that caused the exoskeleton to start growing. After a while tho, Sanji said the transformation stopped.

Not very crazy until now and also quite a common theory, but there is more.
After Sanji defeated Queen, he fainted and his eyebrows went back to their usual stance. It shouldn't be a mistake since Oda drew them like that several times already. Might Sanji have lost his newly acquired powers? It doesn't make any sense for a manga like OP but it's the only possible option unless Sanji is now able to activate his exoskeleton at will which i don't believe is the case.
So Sanji seems to need to touch a lunarian to have his exoskeleton on but it only works for a while and King is the last living lunarian. Quite an impractical power up.

Then something came up to me: Nail from DB.
Whoever read some of my messages is probably already familiar with the idea of a Phoenix Suit but i think i was wrong. To sum up the Phoenix Suit idea: the RS wasn't completely destroyed (Here is why), Marco will die and the RS will eat his fruit, fulfilling @VegaPank spoiler.
I do think the RS wasn't destroyed but it won't eat a fruit, its role in the story will be something even weirder: to absorb King in order to become a Lunarian Suit.

Why would King accept? Well, he is a Joyboy fan and he knows Luffy defeated Kaido. It's only natural for him to try everything to protect him.

Lunarian Suit Sanji vs Ryokugyu hype?:amazing:

Last edited:
Nope first of all Sanji has normal eyebrows as Queen's was shattered and 7 days later as Zoro and Sanji their funny skirmish Sanji seemed to have his skeleton based on the sound of the clash metallic

Kind of pointless the suit already offered a lot of durability, and it forced Sanji to unlock his mutation powers (increased durability + some form of regen).

Fire wont make it special either as he already has now ifrit jambe.

He might get a different raid suit by Vegapunk tho that would force him to improve his current abilities further, could be sonething as straightforward as that.

And I doubt the suit can abdorb living beings like that, lol

Nope first of all Sanji has normal eyebrows as Queen's was shattered and 7 days later as Zoro and Sanji their funny skirmish Sanji seemed to have his skeleton based on the sound of the clash metallic
The transformation wasn't over yet. I didn't noticed the sound they made, couldn't it be just haki? :zorothink:

The fact his eyebrows went back to normal is a fact though :hope:

Kind of pointless the suit already offered a lot of durability, and it forced Sanji to unlock his mutation powers (increased durability + some form of regen).
Sanji wanted Franky and Usopp to modify its design but they weren't able to do anything in 10+ days. If the RS gets damaged, who is going to repair it? Having lunarian powers it could regenerate by itself, while giving Sanji the opportunity to use his exoskeleton.

The cape might turn into a big pair of black wings. Coincidentally, Sanji described it as a shield against Page One and King used his wings to protect himself from one of Zoro's attacks :sadgrin:
Post automatically merged:

Miscreant:mihugh:

Btw i was thinking about this and something came up to my mind. RSs can be used only by their owner so they must be able to read lineage factors. If my theory were to be right, Sora's drug would come directly from King and so a part of his lineage factor would be in Sanji. There is a possible link between them:steef:

Not to mention objects can "eat" DFs somehow, and DFs act on lineage factors. I'm confident Oda can write something decent out of this (just to ruin it a chapter later ofc ).