Luslec vs Lobadon , Kirin and Dumas

I mean it was said that if Luslec were to show up a Family Head is forced to move so that kinda tells us everything we need to know

The fight between him and Urek just solidified that fact

"Normal" regulars can't handle him

Worst

Custom title
Yeah he should be able to....he had a sparring match with Urek which i don't think any regent would dare doing I mean look at the schemes and plans they have to do to take down a FH...

Ranks might not be super consistent but Lulsec is still ranked 15 after all

Luslec almost assuredly destroys them.

Even when severely restricting himself, he was holding his ground against 25% Shinsu Reinforcement Urek. Yes, Urek used normal punches and kicks for the most part, but that's still a ridiculous level of power. The fact he had to use Shinsu Reinforcement means that 100% of his raw body (no enhancements) wasn't enough to deal with Luslec. And we already saw what 10% of his raw body (no Shinsu due to Hell Joe's Zero Area) was doing at the FoD. It was insane.

I don't think Luslec is FH Level, but I do think he's much closer to them than to the Regents, who are just canon fodder to a FH. I mean, just think about what would happen if the LPB Family challenged Traumerei. Traumerei would simply seize control of the BH's Shinheuhs (which are his own in the first place), make them much stronger, and that would be more than enough to wipe them all out. Traumerei wouldn't need to use any of the Shinheuhs he kept for him, nevermind lift a finger himself (and reminder: he's the real deal, not his Shinheuh; Gustang called them irrelevant garbage in a FH fight, asking Traumerei to stop messing around and come himself).

Luslec
  • Is called “absolute darkness of the Tower”
  • Fought a half serious Urek and came out looking good
  • Has the requisite power to challenge and threaten the family heads.
I think it’s pretty self explanatory that he stomps.