Theory M3 mothers

there's nothing for me to reply when I literally answered how Imu could have given Luffy to dragon and end up in east blue

but then your retarded ass tried to pull the uno reverse card when I already answered the question, but you didn't answer why Luffy has to be born in east blue.
Retarded? What are you, 10 years old?

For one thing, I misread part of your initial message. Second, I don’t know WHY he would need to be born in the East Blue. Why would Imu (the enemy) give Dragon (their enemy) their child and let him go to the East Blue?

Why the East Blue and not the North Blue, South Blue or West Blue? There’s so many whys and hows that it doesn’t make sense no matter how you look at it.

We don’t know for sure if Imu is even a woman, for freak’s sake. :lawsigh:

Retarded? What are you, 10 year old?

For one thing, I misread part of your initial message.
So you call others 10yrs old yet unable to read a single sentence properly?
Second, I don’t know WHY he would need to be born in the East Blue
So why are you asking me that shit as it's a requirement that he has to be born in east blue?
Why would Imu (the enemy) give Dragon (their enemy) their child and let him go to the East Blue? Why the East Blue and not the North Blue, South Blue or West Blue? There’s so many whys and hows that it doesn’t make sense no matter how you look at it.
Because East Blue is Dragon's and Garp's home and it's the safest ocean?
We don’t know for sure if Imu is even a woman, for freak’s sake. :lawsigh:
That's why it's a theory, you schizo lmao

So you call others 10yrs old yet unable to read a single sentence properly?
No, but you’re sure acting like one.

So why are you asking me that shit as it's a requirement that he has to be born in east blue?
I don’t know?

Because East Blue is Dragon's and Garp's home and it's the safest ocean?
I don’t remember why it’s the safest ocean considering there’s still Sea Kings but okay.

That's why it's a theory, you schizo lmao
Being a jerk must be part of your repertoire, huh? Get some help.