Made an account in september, Corona made me post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically title. Made an account after Oro Jackson closed, so I could view the battledome here (which isn't visible to non-users afaik). Never posted anything, only liked stuff. Social Isolation due to this pandemic made me bored, so I decided to actually start posting stuff on here instead of just lurking.
General stuff:
- One piece fan since 2011
- Emoji's are good for the soul :steef:
- Davy Backfight arc was actually enjoyable
- Zoro > Sanji strenght wise
- Sanji > Zoro in every other aspect including character, design and plot involvement
- I like chickens (alive, but also tasty as food)
- please be nice to me

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Basically title. Made an account after Oro Jackson closed, so I could view the battledome here (which isn't visible to non-users afaik). Never posted anything, only liked stuff. Social Isolation due to this pandemic made me bored, so I decided to actually start posting stuff on here instead of just lurking.
General stuff:
- One piece fan since 2011
- Emoji's are good for the soul :steef:
- Davy Backfight arc was actually enjoyable
- Zoro > Sanji strenght wise
- Sanji > Zoro in every other aspect including character, design and plot involvement
- I like chickens (alive, but also tasty as food)
- please be nice to me
Finally, something good comes out of the corona pandemic!! Welcome aboard officially, glad you’ve been with us for so long :cheers:

EDIT: I didn’t see the Davy Back bit until just now...I like you, but I do NOT agree with that in the slightest. Everything else you said is fine, but...:gonope:

Status
Not open for further replies.