Anime Discussion Made in Abyss

B

Ballel

Damn how can an anime with such good plot have so much dirty stuff going on behind the scenes?
Easy. Because sick people think their fetishes are normal. For them.it's just a normal part of the story.

particularly when it comes to horror-y content are really messed up people themselves.
Maybe they experienced some f.cked up shit themselves.
I wouldn't be surprised if Miura has experienced r.pe as a child. Berserk looks like a glimpse into a severely traumatized person's subconcious.

B

Ballel

if you can't handle dark stuff then that's different but both berserk and made in abyss are great
I don't think I could have handled Berserk even 5 years ago.
It IS good without a doubt, but a warning is necessary.
It hits very differently compared to Vagabond for example, I began reading Vagabond when I was like 12/13.

It hits very differently compared to Vagabond for example, I began reading Vagabond when I was like 12/13.
I would agree on Made in Abyss too. People with depression and other illnesses should at least be prepared for whats coming at them.

Btw, there is already a trailer for the second season. :funky:

B

Ballel

I would agree on Made in Abyss too. People with depression and other illnesses should at least be prepared for whats coming at them.

Btw, there is already a trailer for the second season. :funky:

I think I'll pass here tbh.
The artstyle is not my taste and artstyle is really important for me when it comes to enjoying a series.

AL sama

Red Haired
my point exactly... if people can't handle dark stuff then the series isn't at fault

if you wanna try a bad dark series then try redo of healer

B

Ballel

I havent watched it but saw a scene of it in youtube, very disturbing indeed.
Many years ago I saw a german YouTube video warning people not to watch 'Euphoria'.
It was obviously made in a clickbaity way to make people watch it

But seriously
I have no interest in watching this kind of shit. The plot is something about a female teacher and her class being trapped in some room and they have to solve tasks so they can escape the room.
Many of which involve forcing the only male student to rape all of his female classmates AND the teacher.
Eventually he comes to like his 'role' and the female characters develop Stockholm syndrome for him. In the epilogue they are shown after their escape of said room, many of the girls being pregnant with their rapist's babies and all being happy.

Seeing this video alone was deeply confusing to me. Before, I didn't know that such content even exists.
I cannot understand how creators can write such disgusting bullshit.

AL sama

Red Haired
Many years ago I saw a german YouTube video warning people not to watch 'Euphoria'.
It was obviously made in a clickbaity way to make people watch it

But seriously
I have no interest in watching this kind of shit. The plot is something about a female teacher and her class being trapped in some room and they have to solve tasks so they can escape the room.
Many of which involve forcing the only male student to rape all of his female classmates AND the teacher.
Eventually he comes to like his 'role' and the female characters develop Stockholm syndrome for him. In the epilogue they are shown after their escape of said room, many of the girls being pregnant with their rapist's babies and all being happy.

Seeing this video alone was deeply confusing to me. Before, I didn't know that such content even exists.
I cannot understand how creators can write such disgusting bullshit.
that's a hentai with an ero gura tag

any hentai with that tag isn't for sane people