Mads Mikkelsen to replace Johnny Depp as Griendelwald

F

Fallen Prince

Its not gonna be the same without him
Hate to say it we have to move on. Mads is great actor and Griendelwald will suit him better.

I wish things get better with his ex wife case but he lost lawsuit against Sun Magazine. In current climate of Metoo , johnny's career is finished.
Post automatically merged:

they should stop Fantastic Beast franchise after Grindelwald isn't played by Johnny Deep again. :josad:
but i want to see Credence again lol
I dont think it will stop.

However fantastic beast was not really worth watching to me. Other than dumbledore 's odd presence the story is more about eddie redmayne , he is damn boring to me.

F

Fallen Prince

The sad thing is that it was Johnny Depp who was abused, Amber Heard is the one who should be #MeTooed
Depp has failed to provide evidence on Amber's assault case.

This is not first time depp had problem with his first partner as well.

Maybe there is credible on Amber's case as well. Honestly most woman are prejudiced to not reveal domestic violence.

Depp has failed to provide evidence on Amber's assault case.

This is not first time depp had problem with his first partner as well.

Maybe there is credible on Amber's case as well. Honestly most woman are prejudiced to not reveal domestic violence.
You're actually wrong, the case he lost was against a news source who reported on him being the abuser when she started to come out saying he abused her. The court essentially established that the news media source wouldn't have known that she was lying, and was doing their job in reporting it, thus weren't liable for being sued by Johnny Depp.

There are multiples sources of proof online saying that she abused him. She openly admits it in some secret recordings he made, including her saying that he would always leave when things started to get confrontational, which kind of disproves he was the abuser, she even called him a bitch lowkey for doing it. Also she admitted to beating him and cutting off part of his finger.

There is literally evidence online proving that she abused him, and she kept her wb aquaman 2 job, while he lost his wb fantastic beasts job.

Also you're lying about the partner thing, literally other ex partners came out and said they can't believe johnny depp would be abusive, and said he was extremely nice to them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zemmi

GodMommie
I believe Depp!! I also feel like it's bs she isn't having to go through the same scrutiny he is, when she is also accused of abuse. As a woman, I can tell you for a fact women do lie, they are no different than men. Except men can't come out with their abuse as easily because the stigma associated with it.

I believe Depp!! I also feel like it's bs she isn't having to go through the same scrutiny he is, when she is also accused of abuse. As a woman, I can tell you for a fact women do lie, they are no different than men. Except men can't come out with their abuse as easily because the stigma associated with it.
Go google it, there are recordings of her essentially admitting to being the abuser. She even cut off part of one of his fingers.

Wb fired him for being the abused, and didn't fire her for being the abuser, so I'm done with wb in general tbh.

C

critical mindset

The goat has arrived to school dem niggaz on real life matters :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
F

Fallen Prince

You're actually wrong, the case he lost was against a news source who reported on him being the abuser when she started to come out saying he abused her. The court essentially established that the news media source wouldn't have known that she was lying, and was doing their job in reporting it, thus weren't liable for being sued by Johnny Depp.

There are multiples sources of proof online saying that she abused him. She openly admits it in some secret recordings he made, including her saying that he would always leave when things started to get confrontational, which kind of disproves he was the abuser, she even called him a bitch lowkey for doing it. Also she admitted to beating him and cutting off part of his finger.

There is literally evidence online proving that she abused him, and she kept her wb aquaman 2 job, while he lost his wb fantastic beasts job.

Also you're lying about the partner thing, literally other ex partners came out and said they can't believe johnny depp would be abusive, and said he was extremely nice to them.
I really want depp to win, Amber is not less of a devil.

Evidence online does not really work in rule of law, physical assaults are taken seriously . However, depp has felt extent of damage because of Metoo movement .

I hope depp proves his innocence but court usually favors women in domestic violence cases. Its f**ked up law depp is probably victim .

You cannot manufacture lie on court room though.
If Amber was really assaulted then depp 's hands are really tied up.

I still believe depp is innocent however we should wait untill all facts reveals .

Zemmi

GodMommie

Evidence online does not really work in rule of law, physical assaults are taken seriously . However, depp has felt extent of damage because of Metoo movement .

I hope depp proves his innocence but court usually favors women in domestic violence cases. Its f**ked up law depp is probably victim .

I still believe depp is innocent however we should wait untill all facts reveals .
Sadly innocent people are often convicted of crimes they never committed by evidence that pointed to their guilt, when they were innocent the entire time.

Courts do favor women in all areas of law. Which is kinda bs and unfair. Me and any man in this thread can commit the same crime in the same state in the US, and I would by far get the easier sentence.

I think we really need to move back to innocent until proven guilty. If/When Depp proves his innocent his life will go back to normal, or at least close to it. He will get jobs again and be as popular and loved as ever. However, the normal guy on the street isn't as lucky, their entire lives will be ruined by a lie.

You're acting like I"m talking about conspiracy theories in some random forums like this, I'm talking about multiple recorded conversations that johnny depp secretly did to prove that amber heard abused him, she literally admits it within the recordings, and all but confirms he doesn't abuse her.

But yeah, you were mistakingly using depp losing another court case, which was focused around the fact that he was trying to sue a news publication for so heavily ruining his reputation by reporting the initial lies of amber heard claiming she was the abuse victim, and the court essentially stated that the publication aren't responsible cuz they couldn't' have reasonably known it was a lie at the time, so he lost against that publication, it has nothing to do with the actual abuse case, yet different outlets are spinning it to pretend like he lost that case already and the court proved he was abusing her, which isn't the case, it was a separate case that just is being spun in that way.

Depp has evidence that she abused him though, and everything surrounding the case portrays her as the singular abuser, his exes even saying they couldn't see him doing it, amber heard saying that he leaves situations when confrontation starts to occur (so the situation can be de-escalated, but he pretends he's a bitch for doing it), etc. She even cut off part of his finger and shat in his bed.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I didn't like Deep game at Grindy so Mads coming is really a good news acting wise. About his issue in court I didn't follow at all this so don't know who was right or wrong.