Mads Mikkelsen to replace Johnny Depp as Griendelwald

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I think he will fit the role well.

But let's face the facts.

Everyone is going to follow these movies for one certain moment.

I hope it will be epic.

I didn't like Deep game at Grindy so Mads coming is really a good news acting wise. About his issue in court I didn't follow at all this so don't know who was right or wrong.
There is actual evidence (voice recordings) that prove that amber heard was actually the abuser. WB make both fantastic beasts and aquaman, she (the abuser), is keeping her aquaman 2 role, while he was forced out of his fantastic beasts role.

Now you can't feign ignorance, you know she's the guilty party, so if I were you, I wouldn't watch the next fantastic beast.
Post automatically merged:

I think he will fit the role well.

But let's face the facts.

Everyone is going to follow these movies for one certain moment.

I hope it will be epic.
Nah homie, most of us aren't going to see it cuz we don't want to support the studio that favored the abuser over the abuse victim. The movie that kicked out an abuse victim.

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
There is actual evidence (voice recordings) that prove that amber heard was actually the abuser. WB make both fantastic beasts and aquaman, she (the abuser), is keeping her aquaman 2 role, while he was forced out of his fantastic beasts role.

Now you can't feign ignorance, you know she's the guilty party, so if I were you, I wouldn't watch the next fantastic beast.

Nah homie, most of us aren't going to see it cuz we don't want to support the studio that favored the abuser over the abuse victim. The movie that kicked out an abuse victim.
One of my favorites of all times is "The Stand" read the book, watched the original mini series countless times. Was excited for the remake but I have decided I will not watch it because she is in it. I can't stand the double standard and the bias that has taken place.

Seth

โ€Ž
I didn't mean Depp's part. I know what they did.

Although I still wait for Dumbledore vs Grindewald.

This actor should look even more fitting as Grindewald.

Seth

โ€Ž
So you're going to support the business practice of them firing an abuse victim and keeping on the abuser then? Yikes
Well. I don't support it tbh. Just watching the movies. I really don't look into things like this.

If I didn't read a few replies there I wouldn't even know about this and it's not because I'm ignorant or something but I just don't live by the internet alone.

Holywood is filled with bastards like that from left to right.

If someone digs deep enough I swear there would be no fucking move on this planet where only good people worked behind them.

Hollywood is a hella shit show.

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
Well. I don't support it tbh. Just watching the movies. I really don't look into things like this.

If I didn't read a few replies there I wouldn't even know about this and it's not because I'm ignorant or something but I just don't live by the internet alone.

If someone digs deep enough I swear there would be no fucking move on this planet where only good people worked behind them.

Kinda scary, how hollywood, the elites and media control everything huh. No one is learning how to think anymore and just being told what to believe. Like with this entire Depp thing, Depp bad, everyone nods in agreement.

this is a bit off topic so you guys wanna discuss the case them create another thread
Sorry.

Seth

โ€Ž
Kinda scary, how hollywood, the elites and media control everything huh. No one is learning how to think anymore and just being told what to believe. Like with this entire Depp thing, Depp bad, everyone nods in agreement.

Sorry.
I know but I don't like it when people go at me with their world views.

Like what the fuck am I supposed to do? I can only fucking speculate and blab about shit on the internet.

It sucks how dark Hollywood is but as I said if we were not to watch movies because people behind them are bad I guarantee you. You wouldn't watch any film in ur entire life just because of that.

this is a bit off topic so you guys wanna discuss the case them create another thread
No need for that champ. U can rest.

Well now you know, and if you support the movie financially, it'd be a conscious choice, and you'll be deserving of blame.

I am in the industry, there are countless film studios and directors who are worth tremendous respect.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
Everyone whoโ€™s concerned with Depp and Heard - does it matter to you in the slightest that JK Rowling is staunchly anti-trans? Do you still support this franchise and her work in spite of that? Iโ€™m just wondering where yโ€™all draw the line...if spousal abuse is such a sticking point for you, what about other human rights that the creator of this world famously doesnโ€™t support??

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
Everyone whoโ€™s concerned with Depp and Heard - does it matter to you in the slightest that JK Rowling is staunchly anti-trans? Do you still support this franchise and her work in spite of that? Iโ€™m just wondering where yโ€™all draw the line...if spousal abuse is such a sticking point for you, what about other human rights that the creator of this world famously doesnโ€™t support??
Out of curiosity, I have no interest in this series. Never read or watched, no nothing about it but I was drawn here because of Depp losing jobs and I had input on that.

Why is JK Rowling anti-trans, what did she do?

I was wondering the other day whether the reason JK Rowling gave Depp the role for the 2nd movie was because of her far right views she didnโ€™t actually care about whether he had abused Heard or not.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
I don't think I will keep being a fan of the *continuation of the series* and probably not watch the new upcoming movies either. I would rather prefer they cancelled at this point... but they won't for a long time I'm afraid.

I will perennally remain a fan of the recent and old movies however.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
Out of curiosity, I have no interest in this series. Never read or watched, no nothing about it but I was drawn here because of Depp losing jobs and I had input on that.

Why is JK Rowling anti-trans, what did she do?
https://www.glamour.com/story/a-com...e-jk-rowling-transgender-comments-controversy
Sheโ€™s just generally been dismissive of the idea that transgender folks face major scrutiny and prejudice, and itโ€™s hilarious to think that she can envision a world where spells can control or create anything, but not a person who doesnโ€™t feel comfortable in their own body.

I honestly feel really weird about JK Rowling. On the one hand sheโ€™s a grade A piece of shit. On the other hand I sort of idolise her for being a completely self-made billionaire which is something I really admire and dream of achieving some day. And I do like Harry Potter even though Iโ€™ll be the first to say it isnโ€™t Shakespeare.