Mads Mikkelsen to replace Johnny Depp as Griendelwald

https://www.glamour.com/story/a-com...e-jk-rowling-transgender-comments-controversy
She’s just generally been dismissive of the idea that transgender folks face major scrutiny and prejudice, and it’s hilarious to think that she can envision a world where spells can control or create anything, but not a person who doesn’t feel comfortable in their own body.
I forgot about that connection, I'm not getting the harry potter game that's coming out on ps5/xbox series x/pc because of her.

Oh and also after all the controversy, she sat in the mud even further by making her next book have a trans person being the villain. Normally that wouldn't be a big deal, but with her statements and reputation, it's definitely just to increase the trans scare.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I honestly feel really weird about JK Rowling. On the one hand she’s a grade A piece of shit. On the other hand I sort of idolise her for being a completely self-made billionaire which is something I really admire and dream of achieving some day. And I do like Harry Potter even though I’ll be the first to say it isn’t Shakespeare.
I’ve struggled with this as well; Harry Potter was my favorite series growing up, but the fact that she’s an out of touch billionaire with wildly outdated social views kinda tarnishes any goodwill her writing earned her.

I honestly feel really weird about JK Rowling. On the one hand she’s a grade A piece of shit. On the other hand I sort of idolise her for being a completely self-made billionaire which is something I really admire and dream of achieving some day. And I do like Harry Potter even though I’ll be the first to say it isn’t Shakespeare.
Billionaires shouldn't exist honestly.

Anyway hopefully we can get Percy Jackson with it's upcoming disney+ to be the new Harry Potter, Rick Riodan is a wholesome dad like person, ex teacher who was inspired off of creating stories for his son. Tons of good representation without it being forced, even got awards for how well he has done with it. Nico the hardcore bisexual icon. In one of his series the main character or something has literally no gender identity cuz they are a mythological related being, but they identify as a boy I believe it is, etc.

Support good people people, and help small businesses by buying from them, be it restaurants or whatever. There are too many good people to support that make quality products, to ever have to undermine your morality to support bad people.

At least Oda knows how to bring respect on trans characters.

As I was typing this my little brother insulted me by calling me a mudblood. JK Rowling’s work really has permeated our culture for better or for worse.
Post automatically merged:

Billionaires shouldn't exist honestly.

Anyway hopefully we can get Percy Jackson with it's upcoming disney+ to be the new Harry Potter, Rick Riodan is a wholesome dad like person, ex teacher who was inspired off of creating stories for his son. Tons of good representation without it being forced, even got awards for how well he has done with it. Nico the hardcore bisexual icon. In one of his series the main character or something has literally no gender identity cuz they are a mythological related being, but they identify as a boy I believe it is, etc.

Support good people people, and help small businesses by buying from them, be it restaurants or whatever. There are too many good people to support that make quality products, to ever have to undermine your morality to support bad people.
I may not agree with your powerscaling views but your views on life are 💯

Yay Uncle Rick !

C

critical mindset

Man this is funny, they did some study where they ranked the movie disparity between men and women and women really love Harry Potter and downrate all the good movies in favour of Harry Potter :catpole:

F

Fallen Prince

You're acting like I"m talking about conspiracy theories in some random forums like this, I'm talking about multiple recorded conversations that johnny depp secretly did to prove that amber heard abused him, she literally admits it within the recordings, and all but confirms he doesn't abuse her.

But yeah, you were mistakingly using depp losing another court case, which was focused around the fact that he was trying to sue a news publication for so heavily ruining his reputation by reporting the initial lies of amber heard claiming she was the abuse victim, and the court essentially stated that the publication aren't responsible cuz they couldn't' have reasonably known it was a lie at the time, so he lost against that publication, it has nothing to do with the actual abuse case, yet different outlets are spinning it to pretend like he lost that case already and the court proved he was abusing her, which isn't the case, it was a separate case that just is being spun in that way.

Depp has evidence that she abused him though, and everything surrounding the case portrays her as the singular abuser, his exes even saying they couldn't see him doing it, amber heard saying that he leaves situations when confrontation starts to occur (so the situation can be de-escalated, but he pretends he's a bitch for doing it), etc. She even cut off part of his finger and shat in his bed.
Never actually said you were creating conspiracy theories here.

I hope depp works out something, i am pretty sure even WB were helpless in this case with current Metoo environment and believe woman campaign that has taken over hollywood.

We are living in post Weinstein world , if Heard really did fake things up she might land up in potential jail term for misleading court as well as damaging depp's career.

That's why we should let law take it course .

Sadly innocent people are often convicted of crimes they never committed by evidence that pointed to their guilt, when they were innocent the entire time.

Courts do favor women in all areas of law. Which is kinda bs and unfair. Me and any man in this thread can commit the same crime in the same state in the US, and I would by far get the easier sentence.

I think we really need to move back to innocent until proven guilty. If/When Depp proves his innocent his life will go back to normal, or at least close to it. He will get jobs again and be as popular and loved as ever. However, the normal guy on the street isn't as lucky, their entire lives will be ruined by a lie.
Actually it's fairly opposite , court do not completely favor woman . Amber needs to prove the physical assault happened and did not manufacture a lie.

I know Heard is probably doing it for money here , i do think depp's career will revive when this case shut for good.

this is a pretty wrong assumption
Yep its criminal offense and potential jail term . If anything we really dont know what actually happened that lead Heard to come out against depp on domestic violence.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zemmi

GodMommie
Never actually said you were creating conspiracy theories here.

I hope depp works out something, i am pretty sure even WB were helpless in this case with current Metoo environment and believe woman campaign that has taken over hollywood.

We are living in post Weinstein world , if Heard really did fake things up she might land up in potential jail term for misleading court as well as damaging depp's career.

That's why we should let law take it course .

Actually it's fairly opposite , court do not completely favor woman . Amber needs to prove the physical assault happened and did not manufacture a lie.

I know Heard is probably doing it for money here , i do think depp's career will revive when this case shut for good.

Yep its criminal offense and potential jail term . If anything we really dont know what actually happened that lead Heard to come out against depp on domestic violence.

No men aren't favored in courts. You can go look and see similar crimes created by males and females and see the women typically get off way easier. Not to mention in all the other stuff women cards get you, like typically auto custody of kids, usually divorces women just make out far more compared to men.

Even myself hope for leaner sentences when I'm watching trials and things for women compared to men, like most of the population does. For me I personally it's a bias, since I can see myself in a lot of women, the more the woman has in common with me the more sympathy I have for her, it's certainly a mental thing. Like I tell everyone, I'm not turning in my woman's card for nothing, I like the privileges' that comes with it :gokulaugh:

Like when I was a teenager I participated in a criminal activity with a handful of guys, I was the only one who walked away with a clean record, even though I was as much guilty as they were if not more guilty because without me the crime could have never been committed since I had the transportation. God, I'm thankful god got me through my stupid teenage years.

F

Fallen Prince

There is actual evidence (voice recordings) that prove that amber heard was actually the abuser. WB make both fantastic beasts and aquaman, she (the abuser), is keeping her aquaman 2 role, while he was forced out of his fantastic beasts role.

Now you can't feign ignorance, you know she's the guilty party, so if I were you, I wouldn't watch the next fantastic beast.

Nah homie, most of us aren't going to see it cuz we don't want to support the studio that favored the abuser over the abuse victim. The movie that kicked out an abuse victim.
Depp is basically forced out of every major studios now.

He lost his job in disney as well.

No men aren't favored in courts. You can go look and see similar crimes created by males and females and see the women typically get off way easier. Not to mention in all the other stuff women cards get you, like typically auto custody of kids, usually divorces women just make out far more compared to men.

Even myself hope for leaner sentences when I'm watching trials and things for women compared to men, like most of the population does. For me I personally it's a bias, since I can see myself in a lot of women, the more the woman has in common with me the more sympathy I have for her, it's certainly a mental thing. Like I tell everyone, I'm not turning in my woman's card for nothing, I like the privileges' that comes with it :gokulaugh:

Like when I was a teenager I participated in a criminal activity with a handful of guys, I was the only one who walked away with a clean record, even though I was as much guilty as they were if not more guilty because without me the crime could have never been committed since I had the transportation. God, I'm thankful god got me through my stupid teenage years.
Maybe you have a point , what about actual domestic violence cases that happens .

Amber Heard case comes around rare case scenario but we really need to look at other cases woman suffer physical violence and they face legal hurdles.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Mads is a much better choice and actor. Johnny Deep was just no good in that part imo, but I will say I do not believe Amber Heard and I am sorry that he has been smeared in such a way. So many people around the couple insist that AH is a liar and that she was the abuser, not Deep, including one of AH's past girlfriends. I have a great BS detector, and I cry BS on Amber Heard. JMO.

Depp is basically forced out of every major studios now.

He lost his job in disney as well.

Maybe you have a point , what about actual domestic violence cases that happens .

Amber Heard case comes around rare case scenario but we really need to look at other cases woman suffer physical violence and they face legal hurdles.
Literally everyone believes women who claim it, even those without proof. IT's men who have to overcome social and legal hurdles.

I think Mads is a much better choice and actor. Johnny Deep was just no good in that part imo, but I will say I do not believe Amber Heard and I am sorry that he has been smeared in such a way. So many people around the couple insist that AH is a liar and that she was the abuser, not Deep, including one of AH's past girlfriends. I have a great BS detector, and I cry BS on Amber Heard. JMO.
She was recording admitting to it.

F

Fallen Prince

Literally everyone believes women who claim it, even those without proof. IT's men who have to overcome social and legal hurdles.

She was recording admitting to it.
Its true there is layer of stigma for men regarding domestic violence and for some reason Amber used that loophole for good. I am not sure why Heard would go extreme length to destroy his career ?

Also , for record Woody Allen married his partner's daughter and he is out there creating movies its sad world we live in .

Depp should start his own production and bid goodbye to this spineless studios.

Its true there is layer of stigma for men regarding domestic violence and for some reason Amber used that loophole for good. I am not sure why Heard would go extreme length to destroy his career ?

Also , for record Woody Allen married his partner's daughter and he is out there creating movies its sad world we live in .

Depp should start his own production and bid goodbye to this spineless studios.
Used that loophole for good? She abused him and then lied about him abusing her, how is that a good cause? Honestly marrying a partners daughter that isn't your blood seems less severe than cutting off someone's finger, beating him, emotional abusing him, and shitting on his bed.

F

Fallen Prince

Used that loophole for good? She abused him and then lied about him abusing her, how is that a good cause? Honestly marrying a partners daughter that isn't your blood seems less severe than cutting off someone's finger, beating him, emotional abusing him, and shitting on his bed.
The domestic violence law was created to protect spouse from physical assaults but it has been hijacked by demeaning people who want to destroy their partner's life.

I think you misread my "good" part. My understanding is Amber had agenda to destroy depp . Usually most family issues are not settled within court jurisdiction if every woman files lawsuit about physical assaults then court system will spiral into chaos.

In any case , worst part is Depp and Amber will have to settle this out of court . Hollywood marriage are sham its all about money and fame , Depp should have been careful we live in twisted world.

C

critical mindset

That video is psychopathic. I feel like I'm watching the video of a youtuber who ends up killing a girl or shooting up protesters before the act.
Yeah the dude is a bit off, sexist and a big dickhead, lol I don't know where you find these guys other than on the internet lol. But hey, you learn something new everyday, and now I know some of my favourite movies never really jive with women, that's good to know lol :shocking:and that Harry Potter is the best thing since sliced bread :feelsokeman:

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
Great BS detector for someone you personally don't even know?