Others Mafia Championship 10

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@MUUGEN @Ultra

Can you both post in this thread (https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/39030-Mafia-Championship-Season-10-General-Thread) please - Muugen, you are to confirm that you're the representative for Worstgen, and Ultra you the backup.

After this is done, Muugen can you reach out to Arapocalypse please, their discord is #0834 - you will need to send them your player bio (a small description of yourself, the year you started playing, the communities you've played on etc). The deadline for the first part is this Saturday, the second part can come later.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
just throw ultra in you have turned off any real motivation to want to participate in champs moreso repping this forum in general or this forum or games youre involved in further.

congrats youre piece of shit petty nonsense just goes to show how bad of a person you truy are RAT.

how youre in charge of a mafia section is funny, when you have someone liee Drago who did a better job than you hve shown.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
just throw ultra in you have turned off any real motivation to want to participate in champs moreso repping this forum in general or this forum or games youre involved in further.

congrats youre piece of shit petty nonsense just goes to show how bad of a person you truy are RAT.

how youre in charge of a mafia section is funny, when you have someone liee Drago who did a better job than you hve shown.
Heyy! Keep your head up fam. Don't let games get to you.

You're representing our entire section and no one objected to you going. Even Ultra volunteered to be your backup and Ratchet is helping you out with signing up as well. We are so happy you're representing us. Nobody has any malice here regarding you.

So, take a step back, regain your confidence and composure, and go to the champs Muugen.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
Heyy! Keep your head up fam. Don't let games get to you.

You're representing our entire section and no one objected to you going. Even Ultra volunteered to be your backup and Ratchet is helping you out with signing up as well. We are so happy you're representing us. Nobody has any malice here regarding you.

So, take a step back, regain your confidence and composure, and go to the champs Muugen.
i have no issues with my own ability to run champs, my issue is representing this forum while ratchet is the section mod while he cant even keep spite and shade from one forum to another, if drago was still here id happily rep WG.

i appreciate you Lindl, i was looking forward to champs but the Rat truly turned me off from wanting to participate if this is the forum i have to rep.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
i have no issues with my own ability to run champs, my issue is representing this forum while ratchet is the section mod while he cant even keep spite and shade from one forum to another, if drago was still here id happily rep WG.

i appreciate you Lindl, i was looking forward to champs but the Rat truly turned me off from wanting to participate if this is the forum i have to rep.
Don't make decisions like this when you're angry Muu. I'm sure Ratchet doesn't mean any harm to you either. Honestly, just take a breather and enjoy the experience at least.

Don't take things personally and I'm sure Ratchet doesn't either.