Others Mafia Championship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
You missed the part where #12 flames his Mafia scum buddies and accuses them of leaking info.
Ah yes, how could I forget the best part.

#12: one of you guys are Father!
Other scum: wtf are you talking about?
12#: DON’T LIE TO ME!
Other scum: aight we’re fucked. GG

writeup: mango breaks the game and it is canceled, #12 is reporting his scummates for PMing mango leaking their roles. father's mystery still unexplained.
MVP: Father

Emil

Certified Memelord
Just a word of advice as someone who played there.

If they didnt fix their voting system there on who advances to next round --- just go play for fun and experience
u told me about that b4
im gna spectate all the games i can on this one and hopefully look to join next one if im free at that time

u rly think their vote system is that troll?

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
u told me about that b4
im gna spectate all the games i can on this one and hopefully look to join next one if im free at that time

u rly think their vote system is that troll?
When i played their voting system was that the players in the game you played vote on who advances.

You can imagine how much bias that has. On top of that veterans there have way more advantage over new bloods - i was voted out for a veteran to advance bcs and i quote - we know him better - even tho i owned that veteran in the game and won

Still, despite that i would recommend going there. It is a good learning experience and it can be damn fun

Emil

Certified Memelord
When i played their voting system was that the players in the game you played vote on who advances.

You can imagine how much bias that has. On top of that veterans there have way more advantage over new bloods - i was voted out for a veteran to advance bcs and i quote - we know him better - even tho i owned that veteran in the game and won

Still, despite that i would recommend going there. It is a good learning experience and it can be damn fun
wow thats too troll
heared they got judges and stuff here so i guess they changed the voting system

so wanna go for round 2?

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
wow thats too troll
heared they got judges and stuff here so i guess they changed the voting system

so wanna go for round 2?
They had judges then aswell and they said that shouldnt be the case how to vote and did nothing about it.

Part of.me wants to go to show them a lesson, but considering i was mafia inactive for months now it wouldnt be fair of me to swoop in and take someones placr that trully deserves it

Status
Not open for further replies.