Others Mafia Championship

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got nominated on another forum and on the other forum it's just me and one other person who got nominated so I'll probably go to the championship as a representative or as the backup on the other forum. Players are also not allowed to represent for 2 different forums at the championship.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I got nominated on another forum and on the other forum it's just me and one other person who got nominated so I'll probably go to the championship as a representative or as the backup on the other forum. Players are also not allowed to represent for 2 different forums at the championship.
currently Typo is leading on TB and also Alwaysmind nominated himself last minute, if Typo is going then you and Mango can participate here and one who doesn't make it is still eligible to sub for someone, it's all good, we can be flexible between both forums, that's an amazing advantage to interconnectivity!

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
wait what, why?
I said I could represent? lmao
@AL sama
Why am I not allowed to if the people said they're fine with sending me?
Well I am ok with playing, but it's up to the people if they really want *me* to represent y'all. It probably ain't gonna look pretty for you hahaha
Clearly said I was fine with playing if the people was fine with me going on their behalf

Status
Not open for further replies.