General Mafia General Chat

Hey, everybody! I wanted to let you guys all know that I will be deleting my account. I will be leaving Worstgen (I'll be gone from NF too).

It's been a great two years on this forum. Playing mafia, hosting mafia, driving @AL sama crazy. It's been a joy being a part of this community and spending time with you all.

I will still be available on discord to hang out and chat. If you're looking for some help on a setup, I'd be more than happy to help you out on discord as well.

I wanted to make this last post to say goodbye. It wouldn't feel right if I left without saying anything.

This marks the end of Dragomir. Goodbye, everyone!
Witnessed.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
yeah I love that show, it really is great
did you start Lycoris Recoil yet? it is right up your alley I can guarantee it
I can see that Kiyotaka gives Hachiman vibes while Horikita gives Yukinon vibes from Oregairu. Personality wise.

I'll start Lycoris Recoil as soon as I catch up to S2 of CotE.

It's not that bad

Although it really is a repeated formula xD

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I can see that Kiyotaka gives Hachiman vibes while Horikita gives Yukinon vibes from Oregairu. Personality wise.

I'll start Lycoris Recoil as soon as I catch up to S2 of CotE.
idk about those comparisons, I still enjoy it, I love all the characters and I love Ayanokoji, he is a true savage

aye man :cheers:

It's not that bad

Although it really is a repeated formula xD
It doesn't feel like something new to me, it might look wholesome and sweet and well animated but it is another whatever SoL/Romance for me. I haven't watched it tho :milaugh:

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
idk about those comparisons, I still enjoy it, I love all the characters and I love Ayanokoji, he is a true savage

aye man :cheers:
I've only watched the 1st ep but I can already see that he is going to sweep the floors with the other students

:steef:

It doesn't feel like something new to me, it might look wholesome and sweet and well animated but it is another whatever SoL/Romance for me. I haven't watched it tho :milaugh:
Something like that xD

The good thing about it is that since it's 24 eps they're building things up properly. That's a plus. Although everyone knows who's he gonna end up with