General Mafia General Chat

Btw @Ariess how've you been these past months?

You were out for almost 2 months I reckon.
It's been going good honestly, I've been able to catch up on some games I missed out on. I'm mostly been heading to the gym, really hoping to make a solid change in my physical life. Sometimes you get burnt out on things you love to do, I feel like I found myself in that situation 2 months ago with that One Piece game.

It was just bad timing for that game to have happened, with favorites going on, Drago's last game etc. People were burned out and I should have known better to have made the game, should have waited. Good news is I learned something though for my upcoming games. Going to start small mechanics wise before getting the full on Aries game expirence as my final game.

I hope you guys have been doing good while I've been away

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
It's been going good honestly, I've been able to catch up on some games I missed out on. I'm mostly been heading to the gym, really hoping to make a solid change in my physical life. Sometimes you get burnt out on things you love to do, I feel like I found myself in that situation 2 months ago with that One Piece game.

It was just bad timing for that game to have happened, with favorites going on, Drago's last game etc. People were burned out and I should have known better to have made the game, should have waited. Good news is I learned something though for my upcoming games. Going to start small mechanics wise before getting the full on Aries game expirence as my final game.

I hope you guys have been doing good while I've been away
Glad to hear you're focusing on yourself. You have more will than me 'cause I get lazy and don't go to the gym.

Yes everything's the same. I'm on vacations now so it's good. Going around a bit here and there so all's fine and nice.

Glad to hear you're focusing on yourself. You have more will than me 'cause I get lazy and don't go to the gym.

Yes everything's the same. I'm on vacations now so it's good. Going around a bit here and there so all's fine and nice.
Haha I understand that feeling, I like exercising but the issue has always been lack of vehicle, I'm lucky someone else here wants to go aswell that can give me a lift. In my time away I thought of which themes will use for my final games. HXH, JJBA, Yu-Gi-Oh and finally Dragonball

That's good to hear bro, are you gonna make another game? Or waiting it out?

Mashiro Blue

Haha I understand that feeling, I like exercising but the issue has always been lack of vehicle, I'm lucky someone else here wants to go aswell that can give me a lift. In my time away I thought of which themes will use for my final games. HXH, JJBA, Yu-Gi-Oh and finally Dragonball

That's good to hear bro, are you gonna make another game? Or waiting it out?
That's great to hear. Exercising brings a lot of benefits. If I find the motivation then I'll start exercising too.

I remember that DB game mixed with Bleach and OP in NF. Ekko claimed Vegeta only for Vegeta to be revived and fused with Goku. Really funny game.

I'm making one for some time now. It is a race themed game with elves, witches, fairies, demons, angels, dragons, etc from anime. Thinking of calling it Tales of Fantasia: Requiem of Eternity. Thing is I'm putting it a bit more similar to your games so it's taking me awhile. It's a bit more RPG'ish too.

Mashiro Blue

Something funny happened.

Went to a restaurant and asked if they had a free table and the waiter scanned me up and down and said "yeah sure we have"

Were I dressed more casually he would've denied me a table lol. Restaurant was a bit too chic for my taste anyway