General Mafia General Chat

What issues are you thinking aboat
feel free to tell what's on your heart, please

Well these are the issues that I observed

1) Most New Users in the forum in general aren't interested in the more social aspects of the place like Mafia, most just join for Spoilers and S Vs Z shitposting, all of this leading to too few New Players

Whichs is made worse by

2) a lot of Mafia vets leaving due to burnout or other reasons , which hurts the overall activity, and also the morale of the community as Mafia is a way to keep in touch for a lot of users here

3) cultural clashes between WG users and Other mafia communities which leads to a lot of headache and users who come here to play mafia but don't return because they don't like the culture and norms

4) Divide between those who play Mafia in a competitive fashion and those who play it in a causal fashion which frustrates both sides as each demands the other plays like them.

I can give examples for these issues but honestly, most of you probably observed these too so I don't want to.

Untill something is done about these this mafia community won't move forward

Emil

Certified Memelord

1) Most New Users in the forum in general aren't interested in the more social aspects of the place like Mafia, most just join for Spoilers and S Vs Z shitposting, all of this leading to too few New Players

Whichs is made worse by

2) a lot of Mafia vets leaving due to burnout or other reasons , which hurts the overall activity, and also the morale of the community as Mafia is a way to keep in touch for a lot of users here

3) cultural clashes between WG users and Other mafia communities which leads to a lot of headache and users who come here to play mafia but don't return because they don't like the culture and norms

4) Divide between those who play Mafia in a competitive fashion and those who play it in a causal fashion which frustrates both sides as each demands the other plays like them.

I can give examples for these issues but honestly, most of you probably observed these too so I don't want to.

i propose we mod chadnight delight

a step in the right direction

Rej

Year of the black beard!
ye midnights on point

i havent noticed number 3 much oddly. which players felt cultural clashes u think?
Everyone to their own, I dont wanna call someone out and then I end up being wrong. But you can clearly see how certain groups have their own playstyles. Some people wanna make an nemesis and eliminate them first asap, others want reads and poe as soon as possible and then there are people that want to meme and get memed.

Its actually easy to fix the problem by generating understanding between each party, create a tolerance, play flexible and adapt to opposing players and how they play. One just has to want it and then grow alongside it.

And yeah we def need new players right now so we can keep the ball rolling and old burnt out players regain their interest when things get rolling.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!

Whichs is made worse by

Spittin faccs

Emil

Certified Memelord
Everyone to their own, I dont wanna call someone out and then I end up being wrong. But you can clearly see how certain groups have their own playstyles. Some people wanna make an nemesis and eliminate them first asap, others want reads and poe as soon as possible and then there are people that want to meme and get memed.

Its actually easy to fix the problem by generating understanding between each party, create a tolerance, play flexible and adapt to opposing players and how they play. One just has to want it and then grow alongside it.

And yeah we def need new players right now so we can keep the ball rolling and old burnt out players regain their interest when things get rolling.
You and me are good example for cultural clash. We have clashed in like 3 games.
idk if these r cultural clashes or just game style of the individual players lol

maybe joygirl's expectation of this site compared to her previous one is a cultural clash. or the players that come from the wrestling site that used to have night posting and majority there but cant do it here

anyway wg is overall too chill so i hope the players dont find it too hard to fit in, atleast at the start

anyway wg is overall too chill so i hope the players dont find it too hard to fit in, atleast at the start
I mean, that's an example of how Cultural clashes could happen.

If people come from forums where certain behaviour isn't tolerated and you are allowed to flame people for playing the "wrong" way only to come play here and get warnings for flaming users, it might take people back because they aren't used to mods having zero tolerance on Flame wars like Worstgen Mods do

We actually seen users who came here to play mafia leave over this issue, even if it sounds silly to you to do that