General Mafia General Chat

AL sama

Red Haired
Shrug. I'm not going to force people to play, there were too many games and too many were burnt out. If there is an interest, people will come back.
you're being lazy lol

not wanting to force people to play is ok but you could tell hosts resize their setups or lock some sign ups

I know some, if not many people were still craving to play but the sign ups were so big that they never filled up

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
you're being lazy lol

not wanting to force people to play is ok but you could tell hosts resize their setups or lock some sign ups

I know some, if not many people were still craving to play but the sign ups were so big that they never filled up
I've done so, several times. As for locking sign ups, I suppose, but actual mods tend to get there before I even have a chance. If some are open, and you (or anyone) believes it should be closed, just tag me and I'll do it first chance I get.

AL sama

Red Haired
I've done so, several times. As for locking sign ups, I suppose, but actual mods tend to get there before I even have a chance. If some are open, and you (or anyone) believes it should be closed, just tag me and I'll do it first chance I get.
you didn't understand what I meant and I don't wanna drag this so yeah I m dropping it

It's similar to RP. Just it's also combined with psychology.

Though it's main purpose is just to have fun.
Had just said to another member of the forum that Mafia was RP and people try to hype up as it is something else of it. RP is also combined with psychology and the main purpose is to have fun.