General Mafia General Chat

Aside from that I had a change of heart and not gonna let a few prevent me from playing a game I had been playing for years. With all due respect (that those few do not deserve), I have heard worst from a lot better. The point remains that I'll be me wherever I am. Offline, online, or during a mafia game. And to be perfectly honest I have only asked for a few things ever from people. Respect as a human being, and be treated as someone who does belong. I had played enough with a lot of you and have shown a lot of you that I am not who I was when I first started playing this game.

To some, it might not mean shit but to some, the effort is worth it. Aside from that, I have never been the one to hold a gun to their head to be my friend. I also have had issues with people who lack respect more than anything. I can't help people don't wanna act like how they are offline. That's the madness that always drove me nuts like chances are how you act around here or anywhere for that matter is a persona. I'd respect you more if you were yourself. So with that being said, the door has always been open for me. Just try not to be a shithead or act like you have some common fucking sense once in your life. So, I'm back mothafucka.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I’m not sure if the games were great if I think about it, cause it’s hard to read shit :’) the players seemed good.

Give it a try, let me know how it goes!
it's good to read, since they chain quotes, you only sometimes have to cut it before clogging the thread
but I think voting is convenient and the rest looks better
it just looks edgier and not so "fluffy and round" like in our anime forums
I guess for some mafia players function is over looks

I can guarantee that the games and the townsplayers are fun to play with, the other day we sadly swept mafia as town in 2 cycles (we made the final mafia concede because he was already PoEd).
I guess if you wanna play with a damn strong town, that place would be one of the best in the internet. On another note - you hate randing scum over there, because they will drill you

it's good to read, since they chain quotes, you only sometimes have to cut it before clogging the thread
but I think voting is convenient and the rest looks better
it just looks edgier and not so "fluffy and round" like in our anime forums
I guess for some mafia players function is over looks

I can guarantee that the games and the townsplayers are fun to play with, the other day we sadly swept mafia as town in 2 cycles (we made the final mafia concede because he was already PoEd).
I guess if you wanna play with a damn strong town, that place would be one of the best in the internet. On another note - you hate randing scum over there, because they will drill you
It actually seems to have improved a tiny bit visually since I last visited. :hurry:

Aside from that I had a change of heart and not gonna let a few prevent me from playing a game I had been playing for years. With all due respect (that those few do not deserve), I have heard worst from a lot better. The point remains that I'll be me wherever I am. Offline, online, or during a mafia game. And to be perfectly honest I have only asked for a few things ever from people. Respect as a human being, and be treated as someone who does belong. I had played enough with a lot of you and have shown a lot of you that I am not who I was when I first started playing this game.

To some, it might not mean shit but to some, the effort is worth it. Aside from that, I have never been the one to hold a gun to their head to be my friend. I also have had issues with people who lack respect more than anything. I can't help people don't wanna act like how they are offline. That's the madness that always drove me nuts like chances are how you act around here or anywhere for that matter is a persona. I'd respect you more if you were yourself. So with that being said, the door has always been open for me. Just try not to be a shithead or act like you have some common fucking sense once in your life. So, I'm back mothafucka.
Glad to hear this. See you in some games :optimistic:.