General Mafia General Chat

Well there's nothing that bad with being beta. I once took a test and scored 9/15 beta traits points and only 5/15 alpha traits wise.

Final stands for: "the final realization" which implies being able to enjoy a cheriful life despite embodying such traits which is what I'm doing.

But this isn't the thread for it. So I will take it to the General Chat next time. :quest:

Beta and Alpha don't exist. Biologists have debunked it
Well there's ethology, a field whose objective is to study animal behaviour and the classifications are a thing and scientists overall agree there's a biological root to this.

The thing is there are many headcanons and misconceptions when the matter regards humans in particular. It depends on what's taken into account overall. Despite it may bear no scientific value.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Just give him a one game ban.
Maybe 3
no dont give him any bans

this should serve as a first warning

if repeated then yea give a ban

dont ban from first time imo. its too harsh

i dont think what he did is THAT bad. like ik its against the rules, but its not the worst thing possible. for now a warning would be best imo

Emil

Certified Memelord
Well there's nothing that bad with being beta. I once took a test and scored 9/15 beta traits points and only 5/15 alpha traits wise.

Final stands for: "the final realization" which implies being able to enjoy a cheriful life despite embodying such traits which is what I'm doing.

But this isn't the thread for it. So I will take it to the General Chat next time. :quest:
omoshiroi

do ppl still believe these online tests?

omoshiroi

do ppl still believe these online tests?
I don't give it a lot of relevance since there's no scientific evidence supporting most of these tests. It was funny to take it regardless.

The only true definition for alpha and beta is the ethological one. It can apply to humans as well but our behaviour is very complex, so the dichotomy is not as linear as in other cases.

Regardless I recall the reason why I chose this username was to "take the challenge" and show how people bearing the so commonly called yet misused "beta traits" can be pretty successful in life overall. I think from an evolutionary standpoint the classic intelligent nerdy guy is destined to amazing things. :cheers:

It was a funny pick and also it was one the first UNs that came to my mind long long ago.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I don't give it a lot of relevance since there's no scientific evidence supporting most of these tests. It was funny to take it regardless.

The only true definition for alpha and beta is the ethological one. It can apply to humans as well but our behaviour is very complex, so the dichotomy is not as linear as in other cases.

Regardless I recall the reason why I chose this username was to "take the challenge" and show how people bearing the so commonly called yet misused "beta traits" can be pretty successful in life overall. I think from an evolutionary standpoint the classic intelligent nerdy guy is destined to amazing things. :cheers:

It was a funny pick and also it was one the first UNs that came to my mind long long ago.
ppl who call other betas are betas

i havent seen any1 but tyler 1 do that consistently

cringe worthy tbh

no dont give him any bans

this should serve as a first warning

if repeated then yea give a ban

dont ban from first time imo. its too harsh

i dont think what he did is THAT bad. like ik its against the rules, but its not the worst thing possible. for now a warning would be best imo
According to stories he has already raged quit like this.
"Previous game"
Yes it is that bad.
If he was mafia and we got him and I am next in line and town.
He kills himself and mafia gets a free kill.
Its bs.

Anyways,
Town justice will get him.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Indeed. My goal was to show how that broad and misused stereotype was nothing but a stupid mess. It has been 6 years and I got affectioned with this UN so I didn't change it over time.

Also read this article if you wish, it's really insightful:

https://sites.psu.edu/pennstatercl/the-rise-of-the-beta-male/
read it all actually
interesting stats tbh

just be a gamma male, mixture of both lol

jk, honestly always be who u r. trying to mimic others never work out. stick to ur nature

no human is born with a terrible nature. every soul is born innocent. we choose to corrupt ourselves along the way by mimicking bad ningens when we really dont have to lol

read it all actually
interesting stats tbh

just be a gamma male, mixture of both lol

jk, honestly always be who u r. trying to mimic others never work out. stick to ur nature

no human is born with a terrible nature. every soul is born innocent. we choose to corrupt ourselves along the way by mimicking bad ningens when we really dont have to lol
Indeed this is the whole point, to show I'm proud and also that is wrong :cheers: