General Mafia General Chat

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
fuck that would be a game to read at least our scumchat.

that was honestly the best coordinated teamwork we’ve had, I think we were all so surprised how no one called us out for all of our whispers.
Yassop was the spy and heard all the whispers. On Day 1 he said something like "I got all the whispers, I know who scum are!" but he never said shit.

We killed him next night, and he was the real spy, but his death note was filled with memes lmaoo!

I think I killed you once in Chris' Jojo game. You and Lind were our only kills, but we lost anyway.
Muugen and I have always been on the same faction, almost all the time.

Berserk
ToS
Jojo
Members
Almost every game iirc

Zemmi

GodMommie
nah these games get out of hand and then too many peeps rely on a solitaire over basic skills. Vanilla focused games are were you weed out the good vs mediocre players.
Do you remember that game, I felt bad for Drago so I subbed into his game since he could find one. You were mafia and I joined your team, and we were so over hype and arrogant because we were so overpowered.

Then Drago decides to balance the game in the middle of the game and in the next two cycles we basically just ended up targeting ourselves and killing ourselves off.

Yassop was the spy and heard all the whispers. On Day 1 he said something like "I got all the whispers, I know who scum are!" but he never said shit.

We killed him next night, and he was the real spy, but his death note was filled with memes lmaoo!

Berserk
ToS
Jojo
Members
Almost every game iirc
Oh right, didn't you two win the Berserk clusterfuck game?

That game was so tough for me as a noob.

Lol we’ve all been there. At least you weren’t BM and had to yell wedding cake every DP multiple times a game.
Oh, I've had worse games lmfao.

Like Slade's Reborn game. We did not know our members and I killed my own team mate (Misty) since I didn't get her hints.

I think my best game was the Cats game here. Fuji was a confirmed Town Vig and I still got him lynched (although tbf he was asleep when I did).

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Do you remember that game, I felt bad for Drago so I subbed into his game since he could find one. You were mafia and I joined your team, and we were so over hype and arrogant because we were so overpowered.

Then Drago decides to balance the game in the middle of the game and in the next two cycles we basically just ended up targeting ourselves and killing ourselves off.
Drago, messing up your team smh.

It was a clusterfuck, but we almost won. Mat won the game as a third party survivor.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう

Lmfao that’s right his DN was fucking elite though.

Berserk
ToS
Jojo
Members
Almost every game iirc
sadge I threw out Berserk game. I had ruffles but got too impatient all I had to do was wait one more phase.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう

Yeah that was fucked I remember just wanting to sub out after that cause he really nerfed us too all hell and ruined the entire flow of the game.

I was just hyped to be scum with you but the mid game change Urgh I hated the kid for like a week after that.

No I threw haha read above text.
Oh, I've had worse games lmfao.

Like Slade's Reborn game. We did not know our members and I killed my own team mate (Misty) since I didn't get her hints.

I think my best game was the Cats game here. Fuji was a confirmed Town Vig and I still got him lynched (although tbf he was asleep when I did).
I’ve had some horrible games like on TMF with Ultra and uhh Juan I think his name was I hard threw that one claimed I had an extra ability after it was established everyone has same amount. Zem was tilting me that game and I’ve never been back to the forum since.

idk what my best game would be ToS Madness, Berserk we’re up there for sure. 🤔 I’m trying to remember games but I don’t really recall too many they’re all a blur now.

Last edited:

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
sadge I threw out Berserk game. I had ruffles but got too impatient all I had to do was wait one more phase.
Mafia revived me that game to join them, but I betrayed them to join you. Teaming up with you was better than winning the game :blush:

I think it was his first game. It was very annoying in the moment and now I just look back and laugh and just imagine how I might accidently make the most busted game xD
Lol, Drago always hosts those games which have the most weirdest endings. That's why I want him to host more lol.

All I remember is I was Farnese, caught scum Pratham, got branded, killed and was in some weird Eclipse chat.
Yepp! I was Azan, and Typo was town for the first time in history. The eclipse fucked us up and we were all sacrificed.

I was revived and then joined muugen instead of the mafia.

Yeah that was tucked I remember just wanting to sub out after that cause he really needed us too all hell and ruined the entire flow of the game.

I was just hyped to be scum with you but the mid game change Urgh I hated the kid for like a week after that.

No I threw haha read above text.

I’ve had some horrible games like on TMF with Ultra and uhh Juan I think his name was I hard threw that one claimed I had an extra ability after it was established everyone has same amount. Zem was tilting me that game and I’ve never been back to the forum since.

idk what my best game would be ToS Madness, Berserk we’re up there for sure. 🤔 I’m trying to remember games but I don’t really recall too many they’re all a blur now.
The Juan from NF?

I think we need to be a scum team one day with @Light D Scumperouge and Lind.

I still remember you in the 100 ToS. You we're GF and almost won.