@AL sama I am very disappointed in you. :kriwhat:
AL sama Woof Aug 26, 2021 #7,502 Aug 26, 2021 #7,502 Sallucion said: @AL sama I am very disappointed in you. Click to expand...
S Sallucion Aug 26, 2021 #7,503 Aug 26, 2021 #7,503 AL sama said: Click to expand... Zem said: They did not leave a last will. Click to expand... You should know better
AL sama said: Click to expand... Zem said: They did not leave a last will. Click to expand... You should know better
Zemmi GodMommie Aug 26, 2021 #7,504 Aug 26, 2021 #7,504 Sallucion said: You should know better Click to expand... Apparently he did leave one but it was outdated lol
Sallucion said: You should know better Click to expand... Apparently he did leave one but it was outdated lol
S Sallucion Aug 26, 2021 #7,505 Aug 26, 2021 #7,505 Zem said: Apparently he did leave one but it was outdated lol Click to expand... So he's lazy huh
AL sama Woof Aug 26, 2021 #7,506 Aug 26, 2021 #7,506 Sallucion said: You should know better Click to expand... zemuuuu lazy
Natalija x Aug 26, 2021 #7,508 Aug 26, 2021 #7,508 Ryu Kishi said: The only thing good about tos the death note. Click to expand...
Adam 🍎 Pretty Boy Aug 26, 2021 #7,509 Aug 26, 2021 #7,509 Ryu Kishi said: The only thing good about tos the death note. Click to expand... Oh god do you remember back on OJ that one guy, forgot his name. He always left a big ass death note with bunch of emotes, gifs and stories
Ryu Kishi said: The only thing good about tos the death note. Click to expand... Oh god do you remember back on OJ that one guy, forgot his name. He always left a big ass death note with bunch of emotes, gifs and stories
Ryu Kishi Aug 26, 2021 #7,510 Aug 26, 2021 #7,510 DynaMight said: Oh god do you remember back on OJ that one guy, forgot his name. He always left a big ass death note with bunch of emotes, gifs and stories Click to expand... Lol I got the worst memory i can't remember who it was.
DynaMight said: Oh god do you remember back on OJ that one guy, forgot his name. He always left a big ass death note with bunch of emotes, gifs and stories Click to expand... Lol I got the worst memory i can't remember who it was.
AL sama Woof Aug 26, 2021 #7,511 Aug 26, 2021 #7,511 Ryu Kishi said: Lol I got the worst memory i can't remember who it was. Click to expand... yasopp
Adam 🍎 Pretty Boy Aug 26, 2021 #7,512 Aug 26, 2021 #7,512 AL sama said: yasopp Click to expand... Yeaaaaa hiiiim His DN's were legendary
AL sama Woof Aug 26, 2021 #7,513 Aug 26, 2021 #7,513 Ekkologix said: regardless of the outcome @Zem , u gotta give urself a round of applause for this game being balanced enough to the point its reaching a draw :cheers: Click to expand... looks who's talking
Ekkologix said: regardless of the outcome @Zem , u gotta give urself a round of applause for this game being balanced enough to the point its reaching a draw :cheers: Click to expand... looks who's talking
EkkoLoJinx Needle Knight Aug 26, 2021 #7,514 Aug 26, 2021 #7,514 AL sama said: looks who's talking Click to expand... accounting for town flaws is part of balance if town makes mistakes and still win its unbalanced
AL sama said: looks who's talking Click to expand... accounting for town flaws is part of balance if town makes mistakes and still win its unbalanced
EkkoLoJinx Needle Knight Aug 26, 2021 #7,515 Aug 26, 2021 #7,515 ok cmon town played great, minus couple of hiccups
Zemmi GodMommie Aug 26, 2021 #7,516 Aug 26, 2021 #7,516 Stil I blame the scum for all my frustration today..... What kind of scum leaves the jailor the last town alive..... I am pleased with the set up even though Al hates it, it seems because town couldn't rely on claims in it That was my plan.
Stil I blame the scum for all my frustration today..... What kind of scum leaves the jailor the last town alive..... I am pleased with the set up even though Al hates it, it seems because town couldn't rely on claims in it That was my plan.
AL sama Woof Aug 26, 2021 #7,517 Aug 26, 2021 #7,517 Zem said: I am pleased with the set up even though Al hates it, it seems because town couldn't rely on claims in it Click to expand... where did you get that from seriously?? I m salty yeah but not with the setup
Zem said: I am pleased with the set up even though Al hates it, it seems because town couldn't rely on claims in it Click to expand... where did you get that from seriously?? I m salty yeah but not with the setup
Zemmi GodMommie Aug 27, 2021 #7,519 Aug 27, 2021 #7,519 Nick said: When are next signups for TOS? Click to expand... I believe @Xlaw is up next but he hasn't got with me with his game information yet. You would have loved the game I just hosted, I think it was one of the better games I have hosted so far.
Nick said: When are next signups for TOS? Click to expand... I believe @Xlaw is up next but he hasn't got with me with his game information yet. You would have loved the game I just hosted, I think it was one of the better games I have hosted so far.
N Nick Aug 27, 2021 #7,520 Aug 27, 2021 #7,520 Zem said: I believe @Xlaw is up next but he hasn't got with me with his game information yet. You would have loved the game I just hosted, I think it was one of the better games I have hosted so far. Click to expand... Yea I was keeping up with the back half of it. Double town roles were perfect so claims were failures. Some interesting reads and plays.
Zem said: I believe @Xlaw is up next but he hasn't got with me with his game information yet. You would have loved the game I just hosted, I think it was one of the better games I have hosted so far. Click to expand... Yea I was keeping up with the back half of it. Double town roles were perfect so claims were failures. Some interesting reads and plays.