General Mafia General Chat

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
And still we buddy a lot in games :gokulaugh:. Though we usually can win together. Even when I was Ace I could have won with you. This game, too, but you would have harmed my team.
That's true actually:milaugh:

We need an indie-scum chat.

Execute Lanji on Mylo and GG. Everyone lives happily ever after.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
Kinda jealous you keep rolling my fav charas. First Zinnia, then N, then Mello.
As N, I could've omega killed 3 people before the game break. But I never saw a game break before so I was like "nope, lemme wait for next DP to omega kill 4 people" and bum game break. What a waste of unused omega kills.

Zinnia I just loved it. An OP female indie chara with dragons. Love at first sight.

Mello I wanted to use the execute xD

Maybe I have a knack for rolling indies. Just believe in the heart of the cards

@Flower after this week we should start the planning for our game though. I should be free starting Sunday to start working on it, if it's going to be a christmas game.
Yeah. I'm free whenever. Still got a month off before I start working. I'd say we can host it 2 weeks before Christmas because I think a lot will be busy during the holidays.

D

Dragomir

Yeah. I'm free whenever. Still got a month off before I start working. I'd say we can host it 2 weeks before Christmas because I think a lot will be busy during the holidays.
That would work badly for those of us who have our school semester end in December before Christmas. That timeframe will be spent prepping for finals.