General Mafia General Chat

Zemmi

GodMommie
what can I say, even Clumsy McClusmyface can become graceful with some practice :D

Though, I get it if you already don't like cold weather n' stuff, iceskating is probably not your thing to begin with
I don't know, it might be genetic. A day summer camp teacher once told me about my daughter, she had never seen someone fall over air as much as she seen my daughter.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Definitely not lol. I should get an award for the most clumsy bartender.

Those poor glasses...
Could say that you were a Bartender with Shattering results

:emohiyo:
I don't know, it might be genetic. A day summer camp teacher once told me about my daughter, she had never seen someone fall over air as much as she seen my daughter.
I said with practice lmao, walking isn't something you practice usually, it's something you do. And just doing it doesn't neccesarily mean practising

As a kid I was really clumsy. I fell down, my knee was bloody, then just when it was about to heal I fell down again. Once I fell onto a piece of metal and it got stuck in my knee. I now have a big scar there and the wound was very deep. I was also very clumsy once when climbing and almost fell off a cliff. That was probably the most traumatizing thing in my life and I'm afraid of heights now.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
As a kid I was really clumsy. I fell down, my knee was bloody, then just when it was about to heal I fell down again. Once I fell onto a piece of metal and it got stuck in my knee. I now have a big scar there and the wound was very deep. I was also very clumsy once when climbing and almost fell off a cliff. That was probably the most traumatizing thing in my life and I'm afraid of heights now.
Every time you talk about yourself I'm sitting here like

:nicagesmile:

Zemmi

GodMommie
Could say that you were a Bartender with Shattering results

:emohiyo:

I said with practice lmao, walking isn't something you practice usually, it's something you do. And just doing it doesn't neccesarily mean practising
You might have a point, like I can walk all day but I can't walk on a treadmill, all my effort goes into trying to stay balanced and not fall off.