General Mafia General Chat

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I should already start planning on what role I want to make

I think the hardest part about making a role @Kagurashii is deciding what flavor you want to go for xD

Since there are so many characters and things to choose from
If I had to choose then I’d use RNG to decide if I want to be town or indie. Only these two are favourable for me because I don’t like playing scum. :/

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
If I had to choose then I’d use RNG to decide if I want to be town or indie. Only these two are favourable for me because I don’t like playing scum. :/
Well alignment is one thing, but I mean you have to choose one character - one role xD

For someone as indecisive as me, it's the hardest challenge.

And even when you have a character you just don't find that inspiration to give it that touch it needs to feel great.

Can be a trial and error thing, but it's really fun, I highly recomend just giving it a shot, and ask for opinions and thoughts from the host (AL in this case)

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Well alignment is one thing, but I mean you have to choose one character - one role xD

And even when you have a character you just don't find that inspiration to give it that touch it needs to feel great.

Can be a trial and error thing, but it's really fun, I highly recomend just giving it a shot, and ask for opinions and thoughts from the host (AL in this case)
Okay I’ll give this a try then. How much time is there?

AL sama

Red Haired

this time I might only give you guys 3 days to create roles

@Kagurashii don't worry if you pick the character then I'll the rest if you want