General Mafia General Chat

Yes voters: TAC( Hosted game), Me( Hosted multiple games), Marimo( played enough games), Nat( played for longer than me), Tris( Hosted games), Tobi, Ekko( played for longer than me and hosted games, T-pein( veteran player), UB ( Veteran player).

No voters: Topi Jerami(???), Chrono( ???), Kiwipom( veteran player), Al ( biased for the current system), Rej ( Biased for the current system), Pero( new blood that you were talking about ironically voting to keep the system), Borto ( Vet), Udell ( veteran player), Kagu( new blood), Prince of Darkness ( Idk him, assuming he played enough somewhere else)

So yes voters: 4 people who hosted games, as well as having 8 people who play regularly and who saw this system in action multiple times.

vs

No voters: 2 coaches + Biased section mod+ 2 randoms who just voted without knowing anything+ 2 new players and 2 vets.

Haha I think the issue with the poll is that we didn't really clarify if we want coaching abolished or coaches having a say in section decision-making.

I don't think anyone wants coaching abolished, of course new hosts want such a thing

AL sama

Red Haired

Yes voters: TAC( Hosted game), Me( Hosted multiple games), Marimo( played enough games), Nat( played for longer than me), Tris( Hosted games), Tobi, Ekko( played for longer than me and hosted games, T-pein( veteran player), UB ( Veteran player).

No voters: Topi Jerami(???), Chrono( ???), Kiwipom( veteran player), Al ( biased for the current system), Rej ( Biased for the current system), Pero( new blood that you were talking about ironically voting to keep the system), Borto ( Vet), Udell ( veteran player), Kagu( new blood), Prince of Darkness ( Idk him, assuming he played enough somewhere else)

So yes voters: 4 people who hosted games, as well as having 8 people who play regularly and who saw this system in action multiple times.

vs

No voters: 2 coaches + Biased section mod+ 2 randoms who just voted without knowing anything+ 2 new players and 2 vets.

fuji my vote doesn't count and nor did I vote for it too count

also by no means m I biased

Haha I think the issue with the poll is that we didn't really clarify if we want coaching abolished or coaches having a say in section decision-making.

I don't think anyone wants coaching abolished, of course new hosts want such a thing
I asked @Noctis to change to title to current coaching system but he said it would reset the poll so, either way I dont care if the coaches remain coaching new hosts, Ive said it many times so not sure where the hostility from @Rej is coming from.

B

Ballel

I asked @Noctis to change to title to current coaching system but he said it would reset the poll so, either way I dont care if the coaches remain coaching new hosts, Ive said it many times so not sure where the hostility from @Rej is coming from.
I think coaching should be a thing. Maybe not mandatory but if new hosts need advice they should get it. Or the game will delve into chaos.

Ya same, it doesn't matter since many people already voiced their opinions in detail in the thread, so it's pretty clear what everyone thinks. And lol I can't undo Al's actions

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Nah, I dont want to play chaotic games lmfao.
This is my true stance on the matter

I don't think we need anything new tbh.

I believe the system is working just fine.

People just need to chill overall imho

If there are cases that need to be addressed or situations that were improperly processed then that's just how it is.

Bactracking is always an option and no one loses face on it.
Anything else is me being playful

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Where?

The poll was almost equal sans coaches voting no in it. Dont speak to me about fairness mate.

Something has to be decided, coaches should only help new hosts and nothing else.
This has already been concluded. There is announcement to be made and it will be said like this. This is my point.

It's enough when our veterans like Ariess, Ratchet and co speak up for the coach system. Enough is enough. Let the elders decide what's good for first timers. Don't involve people that never host or never want to host in future. That is my point.

Also there was never meant to be a poll about this topic. This is because Noctis went crazy. You have to understand the full situation Fuji.

Rej

Year of the black beard!

vs

I will put you on ignore and hereby ban you from any future game of mine. Idiot.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I never offended Fuji in this current discussion and he offends me. I was even about to say good things and here I am being attacked for clearing things up. Like for real I am just sad. You guys you can all fuck yourselves for real. You all think I mean harm but it isn't the case.

Fuji I hope you go to hell you fucking ba*****. Grow some manners and respect you fucking kid.