General Mafia General Chat

Rej

Year of the black beard!
And I always thought this thread is only for high ranking Mafia coaches so I stayed away from it:suresure:
What made you think that? People have post game chit chats here, share stories or memes, talk drama, talk future games and ideas and much more. Just scroll back or look at some random pages.
Also many retired players or oldtimers come and check in from time to time to see who's currently active and how games are doing. Idk where you get those ideas from.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
You know as funny as this drama has been in hindsight I feel like this Mafia coaches thing is the least of this sites problems. The real issue is their is still a lack of threadmarks and other host friendly features. These still need to be addressed, fact they haven't in years is sad. Even mbxx has that shit down and he's one of the major reasons NF went downhill
it will never happen have been asking for those features since OJ days

B

Ballel

What made you think that? People have post game chit chats here, share stories or memes, talk drama, talk future games and ideas and much more. Just scroll back or look at some random pages.
Also many retired players or oldtimers come and check in from time to time to see who's currently active and how games are doing. Idk where you get those ideas from.
I was too scared to even enter this thread:kailaugh:

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
Mafia Mod. Mafia Player. Mafia Coach. Mafia Host. Long ago, the four lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Mod Coaches attacked. Only the Prince of Hope, master of all four elements, could stop them, but when the forum needed him most, he vanished.
wish I could respond with more than just a like on this post.

rates funny

lol, so ya know. I decided to check this thread out and read the last 15 pages or so. What a clownfiesta read it was, you guys are funny. Been a really long time since I been engaged in a mafia community that the read was kinda nostalgic at the same time (was kinda weird), brings back memories. The investment some of you have for this community is nice, try and not let that fire burn out ^^

@AL sama you sure got alot in your plate here mate lol.

Oh, if anyone wanna be coached, there is only one spot in my student list. I know it's small, but I only train the worthy :goyea:

Rej

Year of the black beard!
lol, so ya know. I decided to check this thread out and read the last 15 pages or so. What a clownfiesta read it was, you guys are funny. Been a really long time since I been engaged in a mafia community that the read was kinda nostalgic at the same time (was kinda weird), brings back memories. The investment some of you have for this community is nice, try and not let that fire burn out ^^

Oh, if anyone wanna be coached, there is only one spot in my student list. I know it's small, but I only train the worthy :goyea:
Train me senpai.

Train me senpai.

B

Ballel

You know as funny as this drama has been in hindsight I feel like this Mafia coaches thing is the least of this sites problems. The real issue is their is still a lack of threadmarks and other host friendly features. These still need to be addressed, fact they haven't in years is sad. Even mbxx has that shit down and he's one of the major reasons NF went downhill

I don't even now what threadmarks are

One must have hope... This is why the prince of hope is here... To bring order from the chaos Natalija
It is a paid plugin.
No chance.
When I got here they didnt even have the "who posted" plugin and its free
I made a request thread and Al closed the thread because "things are fine as they are" or something.
I kept harassing the admin and then it got installed many months later.