General Mafia General Chat

B

Ballel

The implementation of new features require certain costs on the server, so some of the requests are not possible or at least for now

At the moment I added the threadmark feature because after heavy discussions, I thought it be useful to test it in the mafia section and at the same time satisfying the demand the best way I can
why are new threadmarks displayed on the front page tho. thats annoying

The implementation of new features require certain costs on the server, so some of the requests are not possible or at least for now

At the moment I added the threadmark feature because after heavy discussions, I thought it be useful to test it in the mafia section and at the same time satisfying the demand the best way I can
New emotes when?

:pepecry:

J

Joygirl1

To lighten the mood (and because I want to tell stupid tales xD): Did you know that my current avatar is actually representing the scenery at the end of the fruit mafia game? Let me explain! This beauty in the middle is obviously me (Joygirl) throning on all the fallen townies, resting on my right shoulder is @Worst while I wrapped my right arm around @Pot Goblin and in the background behind us you can see @Ekkologix stomping through the thread.

B

Ballel

To lighten the mood (and because I want to tell stupid tales xD): Did you know that my current avatar is actually representing the scenery at the end of the fruit mafia game? Let me explain! This beauty in the middle is obviously me (Joygirl) throning on all the fallen townies, resting on my right shoulder is @Worst while I wrapped my right arm around @Pot Goblin and in the background behind us you can see @Ekkologix stomping through the thread.
do you love destroying and burning things?

Emil

Certified Memelord
:crazwhat:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
that poor coconut :josad:

Worst

Custom title
I thought that looked familiar

Hi