General Mafia General Chat

I mean, it worked well in that Light game.

Hard bussed a team mate for no reason.
Then I was coasting and when Odd subbed he continued doing so. Was the easiest game ever.
Ye as scum its easy, at end of the day it depends on who else is part of the game, some ppl wouldnt let u off the hook just cause u bussed someone, other ppl would let u pass. If u do that as town ur likely gonba get vigged cause of scum promoting inactives to get shot cause they jnow their teammates are active

Yeah her! Last time I saw Naomi was in weebs… we also need Robin and Jinri lol
Robin (aka Nitty Scott) is a guy

It's so good to see all the girls chatting about how strong they are.

Happy to see this after all that's what all they can do - Just talks :kobeha:

*Disappears quickly into shadows*
Nice bait heh

Delegation of men requests Broki and Kvothe
Whats up

Ye as scum its easy, at end of the day it depends on who else is part of the game, some ppl wouldnt let u off the hook just cause u bussed someone, other ppl would let u pass. If u do that as town ur likely gonba get vigged cause of scum promoting inactives to get shot cause they jnow their teammates are active

Robin (aka Nitty Scott) is a guy

Nice bait heh

Whats up
You are now honorary men

Bro or female version Bra

After Dean, Sam, and John tussle with that yellow eyed demon fella they drive to the hospital and get rekt by a semi T-boning theme. Ending with them bloody and passed out

As for the show itself I'm having a good time with it, especially since I've been watching it with a friend. It has that 2000s era cheesiness which I like and I always like a good monster hunter concept.

Of course, I'm a big fan of the brothers Sam and Dean. I feel they really make the show shine with their personalities. Also I can tell that I'm going to like Bobby as well.

Strong start to the series, we're definitely picking up Season 2 next time I meet with my friend.
:yearight:
I used to love how each episode had like different story so I could manage it alongside my studies. The concepts are also nice n unique ones.. The show qualifies good entertainment, I'm glad ya liking it.

That's good to hear but ya gonna have some bias for Dean over Sam as seasons change. Two more iconic characters are also going to join the show in a season or two, Bobby was also nice.