General Mafia General Chat

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
human nature you don't like what's near you

boy oh boy you no nothing about asian girls then
Are they normal?
The first 3 dates i've ever went through they complained the places i took them to wasn't expensive enough because they were ''worth more than that'' whatever that means.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
i've always liked german and russian women too but i never interacted with them much
Russian women are awesome. A bit cold though from my Eastern Europe experience. Never interacted directly with Russian girls.

Can't say I personally enjoy german girls. Interacted with them a bit though.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
From talking about Higher-than-Thou stuff to talking about girl's nationality.

How far I've fallen in such a short period of time.

it's okay, feel like it lacks that intensity, danger vibe I usually look for.
let me give it a shot and link smth, im very 50/50 rn if ur even gonna vibe with my stuff lmao

skip to like 1:40

Nope. They made some meals native to Ukraine. syrniki, chicken kiev, wareniki were fucking amazing. Chicken Kiev is one of the tastiest things i've ever had

They are teaching me language slowly. Tho i was shocked when they asked for a Vrač - cause that here means a witch wheres they needed a doctor lmao
hmm do u know of tchibureki and beljaschi? i wouldve thought u have similar stuff as we over there, i like tchibureki a lot haha

i think baba yaga is witch for us lmfao, god i wouldve liked to see ur reaction when they asked for a doctor LOL