General Mafia General Chat

Zemmi

GodMommie
Lmao... I am pretty sure you will still lynch scum drago d1. I remember that one game where you pushed drago lynch for inno and guilty thing we used to do on on lol.
Honestly, I still have no clue what is so difficult about saying innocent or guilty, it hurts nothing and just is a nice gesture to show you are playing the game and want to be useful. Obviously, since I have watched lots of medical programs and read up on these subjects, I think I can confidently diagnosis Drago with Oppositional Defiant Disorder.

N

Noctis

Honestly, I still have no clue what is so difficult about saying innocent or guilty, it hurts nothing and just is a nice gesture to show you are playing the game and want to be useful. Obviously, since I have watched lots of medical programs and read up on these subjects, I think I can confidently diagnosis Drago with Oppositional Defiant Disorder.
Pretty he still doesn't like it. I remember muugen once signing out of the game because things like that lol.

AL sama

Red Haired
he got it from muugen and ultra you know it lol

Zemmi

GodMommie
Pretty he still doesn't like it. I remember muugen once signing out of the game because things like that lol.
My dear Muu is always a grumpy butt though.

Though how do you guys do mafia here? Do you do the innocent/guilty? or just random votes at the start of a game? My fear of playing here are there is so many posts in games :gonope: I'm lazy.

N

Noctis

My dear Muu is always a grumpy butt though.

Though how do you guys do mafia here? Do you do the innocent/guilty? or just random votes at the start of a game? My fear of playing here are there is so many posts in games :gonope: I'm lazy.
Don't think we do inno/guilty here, we start from random voting or just straight up discussion.