General Mafia General Chat

Yus you showed it few times. I wanted to find an artist for a story i am writing bcs i wanna turn it into DnD, but man they sure are pricey :/
Have i? Dont think ive so far talked about artists i admire haha, and yea art costs a bit smth, commissions from good artists might get pricey

Also since we're talking about yuumei rn, i bought her artbook its so nice, love all the extra stuff i got

Have i? Dont think ive so far talked about artists i admire haha, and yea art costs a bit smth, commissions from good artists might get pricey

Also since we're talking about yuumei rn, i bought her artbook its so nice, love all the extra stuff i got

Yeah you did few months back, don't sweat it i am cursed with great memory so i remember everything most forget in hours

Yeaaaa the price was a bit too high for what i wanted. Not that the price is bad considering quality, but just too much for my wallet to be justified

I like the Sanctuary one a lot, and then one that is hidden, a Ferris wheel

Yeah you did few months back, don't sweat it i am cursed with great memory so i remember everything most forget in hours

Yeaaaa the price was a bit too high for what i wanted. Not that the price is bad considering quality, but just too much for my wallet to be justified

I like the Sanctuary one a lot, and then one that is hidden, a Ferris wheel
u have to link me where we talked lmao, think ive only mentioned rossdraws during the WoW game so far

the full sanctuary cover looks amazing, i think its also one of her older works, u def need to check out her stuff, very cool style

u have to link me where we talked lmao, think ive only mentioned rossdraws during the WoW game so far

the full sanctuary cover looks amazing, i think its also one of her older works, u def need to check out her stuff, very cool style
Camt remember what we talked about it but i remember seeing.some artwork of a girl with like paint cans

Abs then there was that artist you had a cool avatar of