General Mafia General Chat

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I didn't know you were a big fan of Re:Zero Lind.

I still need to watch S2 but I spolied myself in some stuff.

Rem is really sweet. She's an all-time favourite waifu from everyone who watches anime.
It's like the only isekai that I like apart from Konosuba I guess haha.

But Konosuba is definitely better for me. I haven't watched much of S2 of Re:ZERO either, only like 5 episodes. Been meaning to continue someday, but I've got no motivation lol.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
It's like the only isekai that I like apart from Konosuba I guess haha.

But Konosuba is definitely better for me. I haven't watched much of S2 of Re:ZERO either, only like 5 episodes. Been meaning to continue someday, but I've got no motivation lol.
Lol I know what you mean. I feel the same.

Konosuba I've watched S1 and still need to eatch S2 but i keep postponing it and watch other stuff.

Isekai is ok. I like it for the magic and fantasy but there's always that repetitive premise of a guy getting teleported to another world.

That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime, Overlord and Mushoku Tensei are nice. And i guess that's it for Isekai for me.

Oh damn. Sorry for that lol.

Also being impaled (Were you a vampire?) is violent lmao. But yeah, essentially you won't experience the pain of it. Just what you know might happen because of it.
no, i was just stupid

i was flying really fast and accidentally flew into a sharp pole sticking out the side of a building and got kek'd ._.

You are one lucky soul then, my dreams are nightmares, and the conclusion is always something very bizarre or my inevitable death.

Wanna exchange dreams?
I know sometimes dreams might not mean anything, but sometimes it is related to your subconscious

If it is recurring dream, u might be anxious about sth or afraid of it without realizing, that making u have these dreams

hmm i died in a dream once tho

it was the weirdest thing ever
right as i died, the dream switched to 3rd person and i just saw myself dead and bleeding (got impaled lmao) and ppl were gathering around my body
oh some of my dreams sometimes switch to 3rd pov lol and yea i had one where I died and switched to 3rd pov, it was so weird and got me fucked up ngl, bc I saw someone's dead in the same dream 😢
Damn, y'all out here talking about getting impaled and paralyzed in water as dreams. The wildest dream I had was when I impregnated a girl once. Shit was crazy, man. I woke up trippin'. I was shaking the covers on the bed as if the girl was next to me and I was like "OH MY GOD, YOU'RE PREGNANT?!! WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO?! WHAT ARE YOU GONNA TELL YOUR PARENTS?!? WHAT AM I GONNA TELL MY PARENTS?!?!!"

I was 16 at the time.
LMFAOOO I AM CRYING ##/@/€€£
:milaugh: :milaugh:

I have a dream diary where I write down all my dreams. Pretty interesting dreams I've had. I'll share some here when I'm not busy.
Oh i wanna try this, since I always forget my dreams as soon as I wake up

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
You are one lucky soul then, my dreams are nightmares, and the conclusion is always something very bizarre or my inevitable death.

Wanna exchange dreams?
I forget all of them as soon as I wake up, the only thing I do remember is that they’re made up of the stuff I thought about that day 😅