General Mafia General Chat

Alright, I don't really know how a theme game work nor how turbo work but if either of you guys wanna try hosting a beginner friendly game then that will be cool. We can then tag people once we decide who's going to host a new game and what it will be and advertise it to the other members

As for the previous two signups, we should probably close them since I don't think anyone will sign up again
You can close it yeah, might get reopened one day in the best case scenario.

Also it would be nice if I wasn't the one to host the new game so that it will feel like a real section start.

"Wet behind the ears" style lol.

However a few seniors could eventually join the game to help out with dynamics and figuring out the game, I dunno. xd

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
You can close it yeah, might get reopened one day in the best case scenario.

Also it would be nice if I wasn't the one to host the new game so that it will feel like a real section start.

"Wet behind the ears" style lol.

However a few seniors could eventually join the game to help out with dynamics and figuring out the game, I dunno. xd
Ok, so I'll close the threads, make a list of all of the users that might be interested and maybe @Celestia, are you still up for hosting?

C

Celestia

I guess only a few people know how to play turbo but they can still learn. However starting with a regular mafia might be better. I really don't know honestly, we have little clue about the community's reactions to both games.
Well turbo cuz it's simple and open setup
Also for new players it would be better to learn about reading and day stuff then introducing role madness

C

Celestia

I’m worried that I won’t have stretches of 1 to 3 hours where I’m available for sure so I don’t think I can do turbo

I think a non-turbo (is that a term lmao) might work better and newer players will have time to figure things out or even sit back a bit and watch experienced players play for a few hours before stepping in
yea well I am planing on hosting a typical 24 hour phases

Rej

Year of the black beard!
what's good for new players are claim games and info dump games, where you give fake claims to mafia member so they can perform easier during the DP under suspicion

just hand out role cards with simple abilities like doctor, roleblocker, cop, vig

I got recruited over profile posts and the community around there, players charmed me, told me I would be made for that game and I rly should try it. After being asked 100 times I started to play it and didnt regret it.

It takes time but it is a good idea to start of with One Piece.
My first one was a Dragonball one and I was Son Goku an ordinary cop.