General Mafia General Chat

I wasnt gonna let Mango be my boss lmao.

I was trying to get you guys to join us but Santi dipping was unexpected from me.

Too many traitors this game smh.
Lmao yeah fair

to be absolutely fair, that Santi flying the coop thing only came about because he got rolled into TAC.

Anyone else, then Santi would have kept his OG Plat GF role, which wasnt a Usruper.

It was that single point :catcry

Lmao yeah fair

to be absolutely fair, that Santi flying the coop thing only came about because he got rolled into TAC.

Anyone else, then Santi would have kept his OG Plat GF role, which wasnt a Usruper.

It was that single point :catcry
I know, it was still funny to see Santi deserting you guys at the same time as Iwan dipped to Mars XD.

I really admire people who have so much imagination, patience to but together these elaborate roles.
[Friendly Gathering] Once per cycle you can select one person to join your backyard BBQ. You can have a maximum of 5 players in your backyard at once.

[Warm By The Grill] Select one player in your backyard and protect them from kills for a cycle.

[Small Talk] Everyone invited to the BBQ will also be invited to a private PM where they can converse among each other during the night phase. Any role revealing or role hinting done in this thread will result in a mod kill.The Backyard BBQ player will be unable to join the PM discussion, but will be allowed to ask the moderators to post a quote in the thread for them once per night phase

[A Delicious Steak] Serve one player in your backyard a delicious steak. The player given the steak will have any lingering negative status effects cured, a maximum of one base ability returned if they were rolecrushed or destroyed, and will be given the [hope] status effect

Remastered Role: Propane Grill

[Propane Technology] Your [Warm By The Grill] ability is now treated as a super protect

[Smart Grill] You will be allowed to enter the BBQ PM thread the following night after this activates, but cannot role claim or hint under penalty of modkill.

[Festive Atmosphere] All players in your backyard are immune to negative status effects.

[Expanded Meat Selection] You can now grill chicken as well as steak. Players served chicken cannot be investigated, tracked, or watched that cycle.

DLC Role: Reaper

[Fear The Reaper] One Shot. Ultra kill one player at your BBQ. This player must have been at your BBQ for at least a cycle before activating this. You can opt to serve this player to the people at your BBQ, leading to one at random getting one of their applicable base abilities for the rest of the game, but will show up as guilty to investigations from then on.

I am now fully expecting to be D1ed in the next NF game lmao, i just showed them my true potential.

And here even more.

I was pulling some crazy combos, found 3 game breaking loopholes.

Had Aries nerf combos in the game because of me 4 times and announce it in the thread lmfao.

@Dragomir @Zem