General Mafia General Chat

AL sama

Red Haired
Sallucion and Light already found some errors in the new guides, you guys do read them and find something please let me know. I'm not the best at catching my own mistakes or typos xD So I'm still there are several still hiding in them.

Hopefully I can send out the roles on Saturday for those who are taking part in the test, so they can ask any questions they can come up with before the game starts.
haven't read anything yet but if I see any I'll fix them for you

AL sama

Red Haired
Ciri

[Passive - Apprentice] - If George dies, she becomes the leader of Misfits Mafia and gains an upgrade to her role.

[Passive - Witcher Training] - Ciri is immune to any kind of action manipulation and debuffs. She is also immune to the [Curse of the Abyss].

[Passive - Blink] - Akin to teleportation, this ability allows Ciri to teleport behind her attackers and retaliate. When she's performing the faction kill, Ciri will kill anyone that performs a negative action on her during that phase.
--- [Swallow] - When activated, Ciri will evade all actions targeting her during that period of time, and will kill anyone that visits her. This state lasts 1 cycle. [1-shot]

[Active - Lady of Space and Time] - During Night 3 or later, Ciri may receive the complete list of actions for the most recent night phase prior to processing. She may then decide on the order they activate and which abilities receive priority. Due to her lack of control, some abilities may activated immediately if she tries to tamper with them while some other may get delayed to the following night. Time is tricky.
--- [Portal A] - At night, Ciri may target a player and open a portal next to them. The portal will lead to another random location on the players list, another player that is. Abilities targeted the first player will also affect the secondary player during that phase. Some abilities may fail due to not being able to pass through the portal. [2-shots]
--- [Portal B] -
During the day, Ciri may open a portal in the thread and leave the game. She will be untargetable during that cycle, however she may not perform any action of her own nor post main game thread. If a player posts within 1 minute of the opening of the portal, they'll also travel through space and get stuck with her. [1-shot]

[Active - Law of Surprise] - The Law dictates that someone saved by another is expected to offer to his savior a boon whose nature is unknown to one or both parties. Each phase, Ciri may 'save' a player of her choice. If they survive the phase, she will invoke the Law of Surprise on them, demanding payment. She will gain any hidden ability they may have. If the target don't possess a hidden ability, she will be affected by the next positive action targeting them. 'Saved' players may not be targeted by Ciri and her Mafia for two cycles.

[Active - Zireal] - Once per cycle, Ciry may target a player and slice through them. She will disable any passive abilities they may have for a cycle.

[Active - Lion Cub of Cintra] - At night, Ciri may 'strongly encourage' everyone in the game to place a vote the following day phase. One of the players who fails to vote during that day will be killed instantly, and their role janitored due to the fire. If everyone places a vote, the evacuation will be a success. [1-shot]

[Active - Trance]- Once per cycle, Ciri may fall into a trance and give a prophecy. If used during the day, she will learn the full identity of the player set to be lynched during the Quasi-Dusk phase and she may act on it. She can extend the Day Phase by 2 more hours in an attempt to save them. If used during the night, she will learn the identity of a random player that perished that night, excluding targets of her Mafia. Twice during the game, she may inform a player of their imminent death and save them. She permanently gains the vote of players saved through her prophecies, and has control of their full role for the following cycle. She will also invoke [The Law of Surprises] on them.
--- [Elder Blood] - If a member of her group is attacked while she's in a trance, she'll immediately wake up and learn the name of the attacker. If she performs a faction kill and it is set to fail, she'll predict it by the end of the night and extend the phase by an hour.
you guys talking about this??