General Mafia General Chat

Learnt from the best :catsweat:
Best student for sure
I played a few a few days ago and lost every single game :milaugh::milaugh:
lol I’ll be doing the same it’s all luck honestly
i think last game i played there you were still around.

it ws a pretty decent game with a few bad players but overall a good game on NF
I see I see yea when I first got there like a year or so before that it was very good

I mostly played Vanilla games on NF cause I enjoyed it a lot, the guys who played it were also veterans so it was fun to play with them. The role madness games were just pure chaotic. The ones in between that I played I don't even remember.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
I mostly played Vanilla games on NF cause I enjoyed it a lot, the guys who played it were also veterans so it was fun to play with them. The role madness games were just pure chaotic. The ones in between that I played I don't even remember.
the srm games there are intense hahah always a clusterfuck

but vanilla is where its at. its such a pure game and victories are much better

the srm games there are intense hahah always a clusterfuck

but vanilla is where its at. its such a pure game and victories are much better
You guys missed they use to have tourneys. They’d split people into groups and play vanillas and only so many moved on. Then it was a final game pretty cool

You guys missed they use to have tourneys. They’d split people into groups and play vanillas and only so many moved on. Then it was a final game pretty cool
The fuck? yeah I guess I joined pretty late there and missed it. I think I even only joined cause you used to play there lol and you didn't play on OJ and I wanted to play games with you 😂

AL sama

Red Haired
Not sure the criteria or anything yet but I am thinking about giving out a couple of copies of it when I get around to hosting a ToS special :choppawhat: Just something I have been considering, since bp ect isn't an option on here.
I suggested currency and shop system to bogard like a year ago but still nothing :josad::josad: