General Mafia General Chat

My personal favorite Pokemon Games are Platinum and then HG/SS

I never really played B/W2 but I hear they're regarded as the absolute peak of pokemon!

I did really enjoy PKMN White though! But I think it was most impactful for me with HG/SS and Platinum for sure.
i kinda played all of them upto xy but lost interest after that. megas were cool. but my personal favorites are emerald, platinum and white because i like zekrom more than the other one. i also have a soft spot for emerald coz so many of my favorite pokemons are from that generation

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
i kinda played all of them upto xy but lost interest after that. megas were cool. but my personal favorites are emerald, platinum and white because i like zekrom more than the other one. i also have a soft spot for emerald coz so many of my favorite pokemons are from that generation
My first pokemon game was Sapphire, I never had Emerald, but my mother actually played emerald, haha!

So My big brother played Ruby, yep, the whole family lmao, well except my father.

So yeah, R/S/E has a special place in my heart as well

it takes place in the past sinnoh right, is it out yet? i like the franchise but not a fan of the recent games

hopefully one day i'll host a pokemon themed game, so many features can be added to the game
Yes so it’s like before battles and what not. You like run around like free play it’s weird but pretty cool looking.
I also not big fan of recents. I use to play them when you get but it’s has same feel to it doing the same stuff.
My personal favorite Pokemon Games are Platinum and then HG/SS

I never really played B/W2 but I hear they're regarded as the absolute peak of pokemon!

I did really enjoy PKMN White though! But I think it was most impactful for me with HG/SS and Platinum for sure.
Best games are the gen 3 emerald with HG/SS alittle ahead. Just because you can play it and beat the elite and champ then go over to kanto (gen 1) and go through that region as well with your Pokémon then fight Red. So it was probably the best game wise with more gens and gaming.

emerald was top tier because gen 3 probably had best starter group and first time there were different teams to fight (Aqua for sapphire, magma for ruby). But if you played emerald you got to run both teams throughout the game which made the plot so much better IMO on top of the battlefront afterwards which was like it’s own thing which was great.

Plat was good story with sinnoh and it brought better evolutions from past Pokémon, so that would be up there too. And the starts were very good

after that it was just the same thing basically and not as good. I played white it was alright. Then they did the island themed in sun and that was not good IMO. And sword was decent but the power ups for Pokémon to make them huge were to lame and over powerful it was crazy.

Honestly best game for Pokémon would be open world like MMO for players to play together, host Pokémon leagues around the world, put Pokémon in actual battles where you control them not just back and forth attacks, and just add regions like that. Would be amazing and so many people would play

My first pokemon game was Sapphire, I never had Emerald, but my mother actually played emerald, haha!

So My big brother played Ruby, yep, the whole family lmao, well except my father.

So yeah, R/S/E has a special place in my heart as well
thats awesome man :myman:

yea my first game was r/s as well, but got hooked by emerald because all the pokemon missing in ruby/sapphire were in emerald. good times.

Yes so it’s like before battles and what not. You like run around like free play it’s weird but pretty cool looking.
I also not big fan of recents. I use to play them when you get but it’s has same feel to it doing the same stuff.

Best games are the gen 3 emerald with HG/SS alittle ahead. Just because you can play it and beat the elite and champ then go over to kanto (gen 1) and go through that region as well with your Pokémon then fight Red. So it was probably the best game wise with more gens and gaming.

emerald was top tier because gen 3 probably had best starter group and first time there were different teams to fight (Aqua for sapphire, magma for ruby). But if you played emerald you got to run both teams throughout the game which made the plot so much better IMO on top of the battlefront afterwards which was like it’s own thing which was great.

Plat was good story with sinnoh and it brought better evolutions from past Pokémon, so that would be up there too. And the starts were very good

after that it was just the same thing basically and not as good. I played white it was alright. Then they did the island themed in sun and that was not good IMO. And sword was decent but the power ups for Pokémon to make them huge were to lame and over powerful it was crazy.

Honestly best game for Pokémon would be open world like MMO for players to play together, host Pokémon leagues around the world, put Pokémon in actual battles where you control them not just back and forth attacks, and just add regions like that. Would be amazing and so many people would play
thats neat than

i also forgot that you could move to kanto after beating jotho in hg/ss, that was pretty fun, and the last battle against red though. i remember getting my ass beat against red with my 60lv pokemons.

also isnt there a pokemon mmo, pokemon revolution or something?