General Mafia General Chat

Right when I joined mafia on Oj I missed the workshop arc game they had. But it was a good setup.

if you would do an arc based on floors I would do the Hell Train. That’ll easily give you your floor mechanic. And you can use multiple station arc flavour since the hell train is basicaly a saga
I missed that game too, remember Baam trying to make me join mafia games but I was too new to really play :giogio:

Tho iirc it was a regular game and town just won by claiming around D2, oh well kinda short game :kayneshrug:

I missed that game too, remember Baam trying to make me join mafia games but I was too new to really play :giogio:

Tho iirc it was a regular game and town just won by claiming around D2, oh well kinda short game :kayneshrug:
Yea basically. That’s actually why I started reading TOG because I thought it helped with mafia but it was only useful for that game and I didn’t play so that was pointless

Go away I’m not happy with you

ita worth it. But yea he’ll train arc would fit really well with your theme of moving up floors and what not
Hmmm. Ill check it out

Had an idea for a Dota/LOL game with same principle where peolle are divides into 3 lanes, 3 seperate mini games

Zemmi

GodMommie
Yea basically. That’s actually why I started reading TOG because I thought it helped with mafia but it was only useful for that game and I didn’t play so that was pointless
That's kinda funny since it became one of your favorites. You woudln't stop persisting I read it until I finally did :milaugh:

That's kinda funny since it became one of your favorites. You woudln't stop persisting I read it until I finally did :milaugh:
It’s so freaking good though
@Nick idk how much ur into Webtoons but I gotta recommend u "Purple Hyacinth"

Season 2 recently wrapped up so is a good time to catch up

Good art, story and music/sound
i actually haven’t read manga/webtoons in a year or so.