General Mafia General Chat

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Gimme Kurumi and we're good.

Best of luck with it. Bold undertaking, but I think you have to bet on yourself most times.
She´s taken :beckmoji:

But great taste nonetheless. I commend you :goyea:

One pic of Kurumi for every1 to see

We have enough for a nice RM.

Just need someone to make the roles and mechanisms.

Hello everyone. Long time no see.

As you may have heard, the site administrator on NF is abusing the forum by doing things like reading peoples' PMs and permabanning anyone who disagrees with him. I'm returning to Worstgen for mafia, and I hope you all will welcome me back.

NF has a long-held tradition of hosting an annual game called Favorites. Favorites was the crown jewel of our mafia games, and I would like to keep the tradition alive by hosting it here next July, if that's okay with you @AL sama.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning

As you may have heard, the site administrator on NF is abusing the forum by doing things like reading peoples' PMs and permabanning anyone who disagrees with him. I'm returning to Worstgen for mafia, and I hope you all will welcome me back.

NF has a long-held tradition of hosting an annual game called Favorites. Favorites was the crown jewel of our mafia games, and I would like to keep the tradition alive by hosting it here next July, if that's okay with you @AL sama.
What's happening with the rest of your games, Shizune? Are you moving them all over or going to still host them on NF with Favourites over here?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!

We welcome all

:RippedCal:

What's happening with the rest of your games, Shizune? Are you moving them all over or going to still host them on NF with Favourites over here?
Unfortunately, most of the games in the event will be forfeit because there is no room for them in Worstgen's schedule, and I have nowhere else to host them.

I will not host on NF because some of our most loyal players, like Sigismund, are being banned by the administrator for ridiculous reason. I'm not going to host a game in a place that excludes some of my players. It wouldn't be right.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Unfortunately, most of the games in the event will be forfeit because there is no room for them in Worstgen's schedule, and I have nowhere else to host them.

I will not host on NF because some of our most loyal players, like Sigismund, are being banned by the administrator for ridiculous reason. I'm not going to host a game in a place that excludes some of my players. It wouldn't be right.
Welp. It's a shame, but we make the best of it.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Nah, I would like to keep the tradition alive.

I'm very upset about all this, to be honest. The forum just had to break right before I finally got my turn at Favorites. It's very unfair.
That's understandable tbh, Favorites has had a long running tradition. I only played this last one, and it was a blast

Nah, I would like to keep the tradition alive.

I'm very upset about all this, to be honest. The forum just had to break right before I finally got my turn at Favorites. It's very unfair.
Yeah, I really do not understand what the owner is doing. I hope NF survives somehow :catsweat: