General Mafia General Chat

Yeah, I really do not understand what the owner is doing. I hope NF survives somehow :catsweat:
From what other people are able to gather, MBXX is going through PMS and other threads, banning people who link to, or are apart of OLF, a spin off forum made by Trinity and Ralkage after they got tired of MBXX's screw ups on other sites.

They start linking to the new forum, like people used to do all the time. They get permabanned and scrubbed off the site.
Others try to link using PMs, MBXX bans those people, blocks the domain and deletes any mention.
Others comment on this confirming bans, they get permad.
Rohan and a few others make posts showing Xenoforums allows admins to look into Pms. Gets permabanned, those posts are fully deleted.
Others speak out, some of them have been banned or "Discouraged" another feature that selectively throttles peoples connections to the site that is baked into xenoforums.

Allegedly this is all so MBXX can make a profit when he sells NF/FV.

And he just banned a good chunk of his active user base, banned a few admins and mods outright and name changed to a far less valuable name lol

Favorites directly inspired Weebs IIRC.

But yeah I think it would have to be either here or OLF (if that takes off)

Luckily Weebs is eariler in the year by several months while Favorites is end of summer so there is quite a bit of time between them

From what other people are able to gather, MBXX is going through PMS and other threads, banning people who link to, or are apart of OLF, a spin off forum made by Trinity and Ralkage after they got tired of MBXX's screw ups on other sites.

They start linking to the new forum, like people used to do all the time. They get permabanned and scrubbed off the site.
Others try to link using PMs, MBXX bans those people, blocks the domain and deletes any mention.
Rohan and a few others make posts showing Xenoforums allows admins to look into Pms. Gets permabanned, those posts are fully deleted.
Others speak out, some of them have been banned or "Discouraged" another feature that selectively throttles peoples connections to the site that is baked into xenoforums.

And he just banned a good chunk of his active user base, banned a few admins and mods outright and name changed to a far less valuable name lol
wild

Also I need to follow favorites since I still have dibs on hosting Favs 20 :catpole:

Tho the biggest loss is the loss of the massive amount of Cat emojis

Here as a few, but not my several dozen of which I only really use 2, but must complain htat the others arent there like any true NFer

Reading PMs and disabling users for nonsense, this is crazy :believe:
Tho the biggest loss is the loss of the massive amount of Cat emojis
NOOOOOOOOOOO, MY FAVES

I feel like NF will probably undergo a similar era OJ entered with the new forum following a similar pattern to what this place followed. Despite NF still being active, from the look of it things strike as even much more dramatic, not sure how long it will take for NF to fall apart thunderously.