General Mafia General Chat

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Yoooooo
Mafia Universe is soon hosting its annual Hydra Season and I am looking for one or two partners for that event.

What is Hydra Season?
-A: You sign up with a partner and MU will host multiple Hydra Games for the players to enjoy.

What is a Hydra/Hydra Game?
-A: A hydra is two or more players sharing one account in a mafia game. On MU we will create an alt and register it for the Hydra Season.
For example last year me and @novaselinenever played as "Canadian Fire Drill". It was kinda clownfiesta and a unique experience. And yes both players will post from the same account. Which means that for example in a 13 players game, actually 26 players will play.

If you guys want to know more hit me up.
I dont wanna share links but you guys finna easily find out about this event and might just write me!

Note: Hydraing should not be allowed on WG unless we specifically talk about it with the administration and warn them about alts popping up that will be shared between players for the course of the game. You can compare it with a sock puppet invasion. :funky:

I recently finished a team mafia game on mafia universe and it was fun. One thing I can say for sure is that when it is close to end of day it gets really crazy since so many players post at that time. I disappear for around 2-3 minutes and when I come back there are already 3-4 new pages lol.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I recently finished a team mafia game on mafia universe and it was fun. One thing I can say for sure is that when it is close to end of day it gets really crazy since so many players post at that time. I disappear for around 2-3 minutes and when I come back there are already 3-4 new pages lol.

I can feel this, mine and novas hydra game last year was also quite EoD intensive for a 13 players game